fbpx

KitsuneLady's PYOs (WIP Kirin p.23)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone KitsuneLady's PYOs (WIP Kirin p.23)

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 347 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

…and there’s Botswana agate and orbicular ocean jasper and blue pectolite and chrysocolla and the list goes on and on… 😀

edit to add – Someone did a rhodochrosite pyo dragon… I think it was Zelda? It was lovely, too. Did she post it?

twindragonsmum 😀

Botswana agate

Orbicular ocean Jasper

blue pectolite

chrysocolla

Katherine
      Participant

So pretty! You always do beautiful work! 😀

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

P.S. I really like your new pink one! He’s really pretty. Almost reminds me of a Japanese cherry blossom painting! Keep it up! I can’t wait to see your next one!

kitsunelady
          Participant

Thanks guys! I still need to put him up on ebay…

And wowsers. :0 @ those rocks. I like that blue one…but no. *smacks herself* Must finish Christmas present unicorn first. e.e!

That’s really pretty, and I’m not into pink!

Gorgous work there KitsuneLady!

Kyrin

lamortefille
            Participant

It’s lovely, kitsune!

kitsunelady
              Participant

Danke! I took new pictures. They are better now. e.e Same page (17).

kitsunelady
                Participant

Okay, here’s my first unicorn, in progress. I decided to give the airbrush a whirl. I’m still learning though. e.e The mane and tail are both paintbrushed on, b/c I couldn’t get that detailed with my airbrush yet…

Anyhoo, here is a picture. Er, the eyes are brown, but I popped them out…it was enough trouble keeping the horn paint free. =P I made a little hat for it out of paper and tape.

At first my thought was ‘kelpie!” so I sprayed her with interference green, but then I thought of a funnier name. CHOCOLATE RAIN! XD

(if you don’t get the joke, look ‘chocolate rain’ up on youtube.)

Mmloda
                  Participant

She looks great so far…I like the green interference on her… 🙂

Marzena

Heather
                    Participant

Wow–coming into this thread again, kind of late–the ki-rin is gorgeous! I’m not a fan of pink, but the patterning you put on her scales is almost enough to convince me to rethink. 😉 I’m curious to see what you will do with the tiger’s-eye idea. Or malachite or chrysocolla. You’re turning out some spectacular ki-rin! 😀

kitsunelady
                      Participant

Thanks! =D

Maria
                        Participant

I really like the rusty sheen on the unicorn’s back.

Stephanie
                          Participant

Nice!!!

Adaneth
                            Participant

She’s really pretty! I like the sheen too. 🙂

kitsunelady
                              Participant

Thanks everyone. =D That light spot is a favorite part of mine, too. I think the PYO unicorn is almost as cute from the back as from the front. Kinda like Poads. XD I’m not real knowledgeable about natural horse coloring (but am collecting reference pictures), so I just kinda made up where I thought lighter spots might be. XD I am probably completely backwards, of course. Lulz.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 347 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.