fbpx

KitsuneLady's PYOs (WIP Kirin p.23)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone KitsuneLady's PYOs (WIP Kirin p.23)

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 347 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Wow! That’s SWEET!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

kitsunelady
      Participant

Thanks guys. XD Heehee. @ all the suggestions.

Which one shall I pick next…*rubs chin* e.e Hmm…

*pat* = @ mmloda

I’m pretty sure I can replicate that one. e.e

Edit : I just looked at abalone and tigerseye pictures and they both tempt me. :0 Abalone would probably be harder to do, but ah, the possibilities. HMM. I shall have to roll by the HobLob and pick some up for inspiration. I think I already have tigerseye in my rock collection! It is also one of my favorites! Making a chatoyant effect with paint sounds pretty challenging. o__o;

Mmloda
        Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Thanks guys. XD Heehee. @ all the suggestions.

Which one shall I pick next…*rubs chin* e.e Hmm…

*pat* = @ mmloda

I’m pretty sure I can replicate that one. e.e

Cool… 😀 But NOW I AM INTERESTED IN SEEING YOUR TIGER EYE KI RIN…before I make any other commitments… 😉
          (I actually have a pretty cool picture of a tiger eye stone in a pendant… 😉 ) I could always send it to you… 😉

Do you do commissions ❓

Marzena

kitsunelady
          Participant

I might do a commission…here and there. 😉 It’s easier to paint whatever comes to mind (or is suggested) and then see how you guys like it, though. XD

Let me do a trial/prototype tigerseye before you go commissioning one. o.o; I could completely jack it up, you know! I’d love to see your pendant picture though, mmloda. =) The more inspiration the better!

I’ve actually got my first unicorn on the table right now. He’s going to be mostly airbrush (experiment time!), and I need to practice on one since I’m going to paint another as a Christmas present! Gah, it’s coming up on me so fast~

Mmloda
            Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

I might do a commission…here and there. 😉 It’s easier to paint whatever comes to mind (or is suggested) and then see how you guys like it, though. XD

Let me do a trial/prototype tigerseye before you go commissioning one. o.o; I could completely jack it up, you know! I’d love to see your pendant picture though, mmloda. =) The more inspiration the better!

I’ve actually got my first unicorn on the table right now. He’s going to be mostly airbrush (experiment time!), and I need to practice on one since I’m going to paint another as a Christmas present! Gah, it’s coming up on me so fast~

😀 Alright that sounds good, I’ll post a pic in this thread by tommorrow, but you do know that you you paint a Ki Rin that looks like my pendant, hes gonna HAVE come and live with me… 😉

Yeah I’m waiting for some PYO’s myself to paint as Christmas gifts this year and I reallyhope they get here soon, cause the later they come the less time I will have to paint them, It just seems like every year there are more People to buy for… 😕 and less time to do it.. 🙄

Marzena

Mmloda
              Participant

😀 I actually had a picture of it on this computer… 😀 So here it is.. 😉

Its called… 😀 AFRICAN BLUE TIGER EYE

Marzena

twindragonsmum
                Participant

…and there’s Botswana agate and orbicular ocean jasper and blue pectolite and chrysocolla and the list goes on and on… 😀

edit to add – Someone did a rhodochrosite pyo dragon… I think it was Zelda? It was lovely, too. Did she post it?

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Maria
                  Participant

Everybody knows I don’t like pink, but I do like the way you made the breast cancer awareness kirin, kitsunelady. Can’t wait to see how you do a tiger eye PYO. 😉

kitsunelady
                    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Everybody knows I don’t like pink, but I do like the way you made the breast cancer awareness kirin, kitsunelady. Can’t wait to see how you do a tiger eye PYO. 😉

Sorry GB. XD *was wondering what you’d say, lol*

Zelda’s rhodochrosite dragon is in the PYO gallery. =) And I don’t know what any of those look like (yet)! XD @ the list of suggestions. It’s a toss-up between tigerseye and abalone next. e.e

dragonmedley
                      Participant

I absolutely love the patterning. However, I do have to avert mine eyes… not so hot on the pink! 😀

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

I love the rhodochrosite Kirin :shock:, plus it’s a very cool idea to. Personally, I’d love to see an abolone Kirin by you. Your very good at painting patterns. Very natural looking 😀 .

KoishiiKitty
                          Participant

wow………………that is a real stunner!! you do a lovely job with this affect!

kitsunelady
                            Participant

Thanks everyone! I’m glad you like him. I’m going to put this one on ebay, I think. =)

Lokie
                              Participant

You can add me to the list of members not to keen on the pink (as well as the sparkles). Hmm… maybe when I was a kid I just didn’t spend enough time in the pink aisles at Child World or ToysRUs. However, I’m loving the pattern and I am definitely looking forward to what you do with it next, especially a tiger’s eye inspired one.

WolfenMachine
                                Participant

No, he’s not a crappy attempt at all, Kitsune! He’s stunning! His head reminds me of a Koi fish, and, because I haven’t seen the Rho…Roch…that stone…:) his body looks like heavenly pink clouds.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 347 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.