fbpx

Kitsune Restock?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Kitsune Restock?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Participant

Wouldn’t you know it. I was anticipating the kitsune so much, but I ordered my first set of pyos a couple weeks before they came out… and now they’re out again as I was contemplating ordering myself one for Christmas! I signed myself up for a notification, but I don’t suppose there’s a restock already on the way such that a kitsune could find its way to my door in time for the holidays?

Amstaff
      Participant

I also had possibly wanted another of these for Christmas πŸ™ I had so much fun painting my first kitsune, that I wanted more to try!

fatalbeauty
        Participant

I was just thinking of a color scheme for one last night! hopefully they will restock soon!

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Lauren
          Participant

My friend showed me some AMAZING looking pictures of foxes today and now I just want to paint all the foxes. πŸ™

But check out these pictures!! Stunning.

Russian Miner Spends His Breaks Taking Photos Of Foxes In The Arctic Circle

MandBsMom
            Participant

OMG ! Those photos are amazing!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Falcolf
              Participant

Awwwww those are really cute! Thanks for sharing Lasohaney!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Melody
                Keymaster

Wouldn’t you know it. I was anticipating the kitsune so much, but I ordered my first set of pyos a couple weeks before they came out… and now they’re out again as I was contemplating ordering myself one for Christmas! I signed myself up for a notification, but I don’t suppose there’s a restock already on the way such that a kitsune could find its way to my door in time for the holidays?

I think I saw some more being cast.

Lauren
                  Participant

I wonder when the ultimate last-day you can send packages and still expect them to arrive in time for Christmas is….

Kiya
                    Participant

That really depends on WHERE they are going and HOW you ship unfortunately. πŸ™‚

Lauren
                      Participant

Japan? πŸ˜€ And cheapest option. Because I am not made of money bags πŸ™

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.