fbpx

Kinglet wanted

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Kinglet wanted

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Purplecat
      Participant

I really would like a hatching kinglet but I don’t know the colors he’s come in. Unfortunatly I don’t really want him in brown or my searching would be much easier. I saw him in white on ebay but didn’t think I could repair the chip on his nose.

I think he came in Peacock, Emerald, White, and Brown. Someone can correct me if I am wrong.

Purplecat
        Participant

I think I’d like the emerald or white. Probably white.

Tiffany
          Participant

well, i actually just got two… one peacock, perfect shape minus a tiny bit of felt wear, an one emerald/potentially jade; he has a couple of chips i need to repair……i was going to ebay them though most likely as they are rare and valuable, the peacock one the past couple times sold for $300+ on ebay. i’m not sure how up you are on the prices they go for….though i may take an offer close to ebay prices… not sure though.. my dad actually bought them so i can’t take trades as he wants the money back that he spent on em from me! lol!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I have all of them except the brown, but I’m pretty sure you can get it onthe direct sales page can’t you? Instead of paying 300 for the peacock, emerald or white, you can get the brown for 75 dollars.

OOPS: Edit: I just noticed you didn’t want the brown

I want the whole hatching set in brown, I don’t have any of them. I’d trade my emerald for a brown set of the 3, but I don’t know if that’s out of line or not? I paid about 300 for him and he has a “defect” that bugs me on his nose. Like a bubble in the casting or something. *grumble*

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skigod377
              Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

well, i actually just got two… one peacock, perfect shape minus a tiny bit of felt wear, an one emerald/potentially jade; he has a couple of chips i need to repair……i was going to ebay them though most likely as they are rare and valuable, the peacock one the past couple times sold for $300+ on ebay. i’m not sure how up you are on the prices they go for….though i may take an offer close to ebay prices… not sure though.. my dad actually bought them so i can’t take trades as he wants the money back that he spent on em from me! lol!

I know someone who wants a peacock, so if the poster of this topic does not want it, let me know what you want for it so I can tell her. 🙂

Purplecat
                Participant

I’m trying to get a dragon of each color and I already have two peacocks and a brown so I think I’ll have to pass on the peacock. Thanks though.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

I’m going to be selling a few of my Windstones in a few weeks if I don’t find a new job, and I do have that Emerald Kinglet I might be persuaded to sell. I’d have to find him deep in the depths of my closet before I could take any photos of him though.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KLeCrone
                    Participant

I have an emerald Kinglet for sale, if you are still interested. ^_^ He’s pictured over here: http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1391

Tiffany
                      Participant

the peacock kinglet is sold!! sorry ski and anyone else who was interested!!

Skigod377
                        Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

the peacock kinglet is sold!! sorry ski and anyone else who was interested!!

Thats ok. It was for an aquaintance who has bought PYOs from me in the past.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.