fbpx

KIJIJI Listing – Can Anyone Help Me Accquire A Dragon Figurine I've Been Looking For?

Home Forums Miscellany Community KIJIJI Listing – Can Anyone Help Me Accquire A Dragon Figurine I've Been Looking For?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Dragoneer_88
    Participant

I have a feeling he’ll ask more for them if he has to ship them. When Kim asked about selling and shipping just the extra blue one he wanted $20 plus shipping, which is still a good price even in Canadian dollars. He was suppose to get a shipping quote, but he hasn’t gotten around to it. I might try to contact him, but it IS around the holidays.

If some kind of deal could get worked out for the lot and they were all shipped to you, I will certainly buy the extra one from you. If not, I will try to get just the blue one from him.

scenceable
      Participant

The ad was taken down, did you end up getting it? (I live in Ontario, depending where I could pick it up and ship it)

Kim
        Blocked

He had told me at that price for all of them it wouldn’t be worth it to have to pack them all and ship them. Maybe if he was offered a lot more but he said he would sell the blue one separately and ship since it was an extra. He did say something about being away for Christmas so might not be able to work something out until he gets back.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Dragoneer_88
          Participant

The ad was taken down, did you end up getting it? (I live in Ontario, depending where I could pick it up and ship it)

I think he was in Courtice if I remember correctly.

Dragoneer_88
            Participant

He had told me at that price for all of them it wouldn’t be worth it to have to pack them all and ship them. Maybe if he was offered a lot more but he said he would sell the blue one separately and ship since it was an extra. He did say something about being away for Christmas so might not be able to work something out until he gets back.

That’s understandable. Hopefully, he’ll still want to sell the blue one later. If not, it’s back to watching ebay. 😀 Thanks for talking to the seller.

Linda
              Participant

That is really to bad. Maybe he will put it back up after Christmas.

Linda
                Participant

Dragoneer_88 I hope you can get the blue one you need just keep trying to get him.

Mmloda
                  Participant

Hey
                    I live in Courtice. And I could help you out for sure. Let me know if you still need help. Feel free to pm me and we can figure things out.

Marzena

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.