Kickstarters?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Kickstarters?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Hi Melody!

I was curious if you have considered any more Kickstarters. I foolishly missed out on the Bantam Dragon Kickstarter (really KICKing myself.. heh..) but I remember the Veligent Kickstarter was so much fun to be involved in. I saw that it seemed like you guys really honed in on ways to divvy out people’s preferred rewards and I was curious if it made it much easier on you guys this last time?

Is it something that you’re thinking about doing again?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Melody
      Keymaster

It was havoc both times. Kinda fun, but in an insane way, though I’m not sure the other people here thought it was fun!
        I liked doing the live streams, but Kickstarter doesn’t support those anymore. Also, there were lots of people that couldn’t get onto the live stream chat for some reason, AND the Kickstarter messaging system couldn’t seem to handle the volume of messages I was getting!
        NEXT TIME if/when I do this again, maybe I will let people choose initial items in order of backer number. First-come first-choose.
        But it will still be chaos if I have individual pieces to offer.
        Fun!

Hannah
        Participant

That’s all totally fair! For what it’s worth I thought it was a very fun experience the first time around, and I (and I’m sure everyone else) appreciated all the work and effort you guys put into it. Thanks for responding!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.