Kickstarter Surveys for Bantam Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Kickstarter Surveys for Bantam Dragons

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Hi! Yesterday, May 21, 2020, We sent the Kickstarter Surveys for the Bantam Dragons in “Sand”, in “Stone”, and for the Magnet. The surveys went ONLY to those who’s pledge was based on one of those reward tiers. If you didn’t add any other Bantam Dragons (Choose your own, Mystery, or Albino) to your pledge, we’ll be shipping it quite soon. The Choose Your Own, Mystery, and both styles of Albino Bantams are not ready to go yet. Those become ready we’ll be sending more surveys. We want to send out the surveys fairly close to shipping time to help keep the address you give us current. If you have any questions, please email service@windstoneeditions.com The Kickstarter messaging seems to have some issues and to email us directly might be more reliable.

Susie
      Keymaster

Thank you Bantam Magnet tier, Stone Bantam Dragon tier, and Sand Bantam Dragon tier backers who have so quickly returned your surveys! We have sent out a lot of little dragons today in response to those. Most boxes were sent UPS ground, and you should have already received an email from UPS with the tracking number. Those that went through the Post Office I emailed individually with your USPS tracking number. If you returned the survey this afternoon and have not received an emailed tracking number, it has not been processed yet. A few of them had added-on “Choose Your Color” dragons which have not been processed yet. Tracking number questions (and any other questions) can be emailed to Susie at service@windstoneeditons.com. Please provide your Backer Number – we are keeping track of everything by Backer Number. Thank you! It was really fun to get these dragons on their way to their new homes! -Susie May 22, 2020

Susie
        Keymaster

The magnet packets I mailed all came back to us today “Postage Due” – I’m sorry for the delay! They’ll go back out again on Tuesday May 27th. I thought they were “flats” but I thought wrong (its hard to understand our U.S.P.S. rules).

There are a handful of “Sand”, “Stone”, and “Magnet” tier Backers who have not returned their survey yet! Please do so, even if you had add-ons that won’t be shipped for a bit, it will help keep us organized to get them back quickly. I do not yet know when the next round of surveys will go out – we are still painting dragons.

Remember, if you have any questions about the Kickstarter you may email us directly at service@windstoneeditions.com

Susie
          Keymaster

We have sent the remainder of the Kickstarter Surveys for the Bantam Dragons out today, June 18th. If you are a Backer, please check your email for your survey and complete and return it promptly! It will take us a while to process all of the orders (nothing will ship immediately). If you will be moving soon, please take that into consideration when giving us your address (you can tell us and we’ll double check we have the right address before shipping to you). If you need to contact us about any Kickstarter topic, its best to email service@windstoneeditions.com – with your backer number in the subject line or on the email – if its a Melody Question, I’ll forward it to her. The Kickstarter messaging system seems to be unreliable.

A couple of people backing the Sand Dragon level never returned their surveys – those were sent on May 21st.

Thank you everyone for your support in this project!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.