fbpx

Kickstarter Backers: We have a few more Mini-Beans avaialble

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Kickstarter Backers: We have a few more Mini-Beans avaialble

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Hello Kickstarter Backers!

We have a few more of the Grab Bag Mini-Bean poads available in the Kickstarter part of the store. If you’d like to see a picture of them, please email me at susie@windstoneeditions.com. If you place an order for one, please make a comment in the Customer Notes of the order as to whether you’ve already picked one out or if you want to be surprised and let me pick it out. Remember you have to be logged into your account to access the Kickstarter Rewards page. We still have Grab Bag Adult Poads and a few Babies, plus a few Specials and Matched Sets. Contact me if you would like to see a picture. Thank you!

Bodine
      Participant

Black sparklies!😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

LZ
        Participant

It would be fun to see them go on eBay.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

pipsxlch
          Participant

Tempted as I am to see them, I bet they’d do Windstone well on eBay. Wonder if I should bug Ms. Susie, don’t think I can buy any ATM.

Scathach
            Participant

Yay!

The one time in my life that I’ll say “more beans, please!”

I definitely succumbed.

Life is beautiful.

Bodine
              Participant

Aww,come on,eBay? Exclusively for The Veligent Kickstarter I believe 😀 just for us!The beans anyway😀 imo

LZ
                Participant

I just want to see the high-quality all-around beauty shots of the specials. Though if they aren’t moving out of the store this long after the Kickstarter, they maybe better off going to eBay like those autumn leaf mother coiled dragons.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

etruscan
                  Participant

The plan is (or was) for the left over Kickstarter Adult Poads to be listed and sold individually in the store. Presumably they would be in the “Special Section” or something similar.

Melody
                    Keymaster

We won’t put beans on Ebay, they are just for Kickstarter backers.This is the LAST group of beans we’ll have! When they are gone we’ll close the special store. Leftover big poads..tm.. Will either go in our regular store, or Ebay.

Melody
                      Keymaster

Unfortunately we don’t have a “special ” section anymore. I thought it was nice, but is too cumbersome to use on this new website thing.

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

YAY!
                          My latest (I just keep adding…LOL!) Kickstarter Adult Poad is scheduled to deliver to me next Wednesday 2/17! She will probably be my last. I’ve gotten all the Mini-Beans I think I’m going to get.

These have been soooo GREAT, Melody! But all good things must come to an end sometime….

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                          Participant

Indeed!💖
                            Thank you Ms.Melody.Thank you for including us and making it so awesome and lots of fun,not to mention all the beauty.💞

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.