fbpx

Ketchup chips

Home Forums Miscellany Food Ketchup chips

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

I’m fairly certain I’ve seen ketchup pringles at Wal-mart. Never tried them though.

pegasi1978 wrote:

I’m fairly certain I’ve seen ketchup pringles at Wal-mart. Never tried them though.

I’ve never seen ketchup pringles before….

Although ketchup chips…. yick. I have no preference for them. I likes me some salt and vinegar…. they burn after a while, but mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…. :yum:

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

I likes me some salt and vinegar…. they burn after a while, but mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…. :yum:

Yersh! I totally agree!!! :yes: :yum: :yum:

twindragonsmum :yum:

tdm

Elena
        Participant

I was addicted to ketchup chips when I was young. Still like them from time to time.
          Biggest discovery at the grocery store a while ago…Ketchup flavored rice cakes!!! Woohoo!!! XD XD XD

Things I miss from England… Ginger beer, Irnbru, cadbury flake and fruit pastilles :yum:
          I don’t miss Vegimite or Marmite :puke:

Lupin
          Participant

foxfeather wrote:

I was addicted to ketchup chips when I was young. Still like them from time to time.
            Biggest discovery at the grocery store a while ago…Ketchup flavored rice cakes!!! Woohoo!!! XD XD XD

Things I miss from England… Ginger beer, Irnbru, cadbury flake and fruit pastilles :yum:
            I don’t miss Vegimite or Marmite :puke:

There’s a couple of Stores here that sell ’em. But they do ask a Premium for the most part. They may have the Irnbru, & Fruit Pastilles, but I can’t say for sure. My Mom was easily swayed when she saw those to not ask the price & ignore the Sticker Shock at the Till!! 😮 😮 (she has sticker shock & can’t believe the price of rents here in Alberta, after 2 years she still thinks that there’s got to be better-bigger places for less $$ available.)

I would look for an import store like Lupin said we have one here and hubby goes in and gets different stuff for us to try. But I have to whole heartedly agree about vegemite/marmite and they swear it tastes different from each other :puke: , one person I know eats marmite toasted on bread.

Anonymous

Old Dutch is making baked ketchup chips now. Addictive.

Old Dutch are the only Ketchup chips anyone should eat!! But now i wanna try the baked ones!

Carolyn
              Participant

My aunt mentioned potato chip cookies . Never heard of them .

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.