fbpx

KC Ren fest 2013

Home Forums Miscellany Community KC Ren fest 2013

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant

Lovely year at the Ren Fest! The most wonderful Jasmine Beckett-Griffith was there with her family and I was able to visit with her for quite a while. It is the second time we have met, and she is lovely and gracious, and just a fun person to talk to!

I thought you might be interested in a couple of shots. This is the dragon I drool over every year…..if I ever win the lottery he is MINE….oh, I guess you have to play to win, though, so that counts me out. He is completely drool-worthy, though, and would look AMAZING in the middle of a small pond. he’s a fountain.
       photo 20131006_113942525x700_zps0735579f.jpg

And….this dog just looked miserable. His poor little sad eyes were so long-suffering…..but it was dang cute! The things animals will do in the name of love…
       photo 20131006_125837700x525_zps5911933d.jpg

Adaneth
      Participant

Nice! About how big is that dragon?

And that great dane is adorable! ๐Ÿ™‚

Setsunawolf
        Participant

Is KC, Kansas City?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Chloe
          Participant

Yep, Kansas City, Kansas. ๐Ÿ™‚ That dragon is HUGE! I would guess at least 20 feet to the top of the wings, and a good 15 feet long. I should have had my sister pose next to it….

Falcolf
            Participant

Oh man, I hope I get to go to a ren fair someday, I’m such a nerd for this stuff! ๐Ÿ˜€ If I had the finances I’d probably LARP.

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Setsunawolf
              Participant

I’ve heard the KC fair is a nice one. Maybe someday. ๐Ÿ™‚

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.