fbpx

Just Needing to Whine

Home Forums Windstone Editions Repairs Just Needing to Whine

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Merlin
    Participant

This is what’s left of my Papa Kirin. My hubby gifted me with the whole family way back when they first came out, for our anniversary, and I love them dearly. I was doing a wash to get the dust off, and left them on the bathroom counter briefly.

My Malti-poo twins thought it would be great fun to jump up and knock Papa to the floor! I don’t think he’s repairable, and I cry whenever I think about it. Anyway, just needed to share…

Bodine
      Participant

Awww that’s a shame but repair is doable.
        Check the repair thread for an available repair member and it will be good as new😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Merlin
        Participant

Thanks, Bodine! I’ll do that soon. (Dealing with various medical things right now.) I’m happy that it looks like he can be fixed!

merrillannwhite
          Participant

Drag0nfeathers fixed this:

IMG_0094

IMG_0398

Merlin
            Participant

Oh, my god, she’s magic!! I probably can’t afford her, but I’m certainly going to ask her. Thanks for sharing — that’s just incredible!!!!!!!!!!

Merlin
              Participant

Unfortunately, I just found out a family member tossed all but Papa’s leg stump away, and so sadly there’s nothing for Drag0nfeathers to work with. Thanks for all your help, though. I treasure the effort.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.