fbpx

Just need to VENT!!!!!!!! Warning Long

Home Forums Miscellany Community Just need to VENT!!!!!!!! Warning Long

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Kasie
    Participant

Kasie
      Participant

Well, my story starts from the top of last month. M father in law passed away last year so we inherited my mother in law. Well having her with us has been a roller coaster ride. She tried to commit suicide twice last month. I didn’t realize what she was doing. I knew she had taken to many when I found her tripping out in the family room and her eyes were dialated. We didn’t see her for a whole day but that was normal. Took her to the doc and then when she got back she tried it again. Well I found out her true intensions a week later when she was asking for money for prescriptions and I said you have full bottles of pills why do you need more? She said they were all gone and this is when I found out everything. So we sent her to mental health and they said she needs a total change of environment. So she decides she wants to move to Washington with her other son. So we put her on a train and off she goes. Then we had to load her car up on a car trailer and haul it all the way to Washington from Cali behind our Suburban.Here we are $2000.00 later. Good thing is that on the way back home we drove down the coast line and stopped in Astoria OR and I finally got to see the Goonies house and the Astoria bridge and jail, museum, and bowling alley and Cannon beach where they filmed the beach scenes. I love The Goonies!!!! Ok Now we have to deal with getting her car transfered over to WA. More drama there . And the whole time all of this is going on my son gets diagnosed with asthma (which I was hoping would pass him up) and he decides to fall in the back yard and bust his head open (gore!) Then Me and my 2 boys get into a car accident which totalled my husbands truck. h and I forgot to mention that my mother moved in with us and my grandmother was staying with us the whole time everything was going On. I have been sooo stressed it made me sick. But things are getting a bit better and I have less stress and I have a new puppy yeah! I’m not looking for sympathy I just really needed to vent! Now that you have wasted 1-3 min of your time ( depending on how fast you read) You can now return to your regularly schedualed day. Thanks for being an ear oh I mean eye. LOL πŸ˜†

frozendragon
        Participant

ok… so if I say…

POOP… no one will mind…

YAY.. 😈

oh.. and it sounds like you’ve been having fun… but I bet you said uglier words than … POOOP…

hehe… 😈

OY!

I hope your Mother in law’s mental health improves, your son’s head was more or less intact and heals quickly, that no one was hurt but the truck in the car accident, and everything from here on in gets better. You poor thing!

Kyrin

dragonmedley
          Participant

Whew! When it rains, it pours!

I hope everyone’s ok; take it one step at a time and… hug the puppy! Nothing like fuzz therapy to brighten your day.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Adaneth
            Participant

Yikes! 😯 You have every right to vent after surviving all that. I hope life starts settling down for you now!

Jasmine
              Participant

Oy!! Vent all you want. And puppy hugs are the best. πŸ˜†

Jodi
                Participant

Wow! 😯 Poor you! I hope everything starts to get better for you.

Puppy therapy! When I’m having a bad day, the cat get seriously bothered with love and attention (which sometimes she doesn’t mind).

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

Definately vent all you want! That’s what friends are for!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Holy Peanut butter!!!! {{{giant virtual hug}}} to you!

Maria
                    Participant

AdaraSky wrote:

My father in law passed away last year so we inherited my mother in law.

I love that sentence, Adara.
                      Sorry things have been rough for you, but it sounds like you haven’t lost your humor through it all. Hugs to you, and good luck.

Kasie
                      Participant

You all are GREAT! This is just what I needed. You all put a big smile on my face. πŸ˜€ Thanks guys, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: You’re the best!

Katherine
                        Participant

Oh my gosh! I am glad there were some silver linings to it (the puppy, and the Goonies), but that just really sucks. I hope it all will work itself out really soon!

lamortefille
                          Participant

I hope things start looking up for you soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.