fbpx

Just curious…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Just curious…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

Megan
      Participant

When the production color griffins come out in stores, will they be about the same price as the BIN’s have been on eBay, or will they be more or less? I’d like a family of wolf colored ones, but I’d rather acquire them in a nice, relaxed trip to the mall than by stressing myself out over eBay ๐Ÿ˜†

Anybody have any idea? If not that’s fine, I just wanted a sounding board of how much I’m going to have to scrape up over the summer to add griff-style cuteness to my shelf ๐Ÿ™‚

The production griffins will probably be quite a bit less than the limited production pieces that are being sold on Ebay.

For example, a production fledgling is ~$55 at the store, but the limited production fledglings on Ebay have been $100.

Skigod377
        Participant

There was one BIN that was more in retail stores but I cant remember which one it was! It was one of the first things they sold. I think it was $230? Geez… I got some thinking to do. Maybe im mistaken…

Megan
          Participant

Thanks guys. I was hoping they’d be a little less, but… hey, who needs textbooks when you could have poads and griffins instead? ๐Ÿ˜†

Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

Thanks guys. I was hoping they’d be a little less, but… hey, who needs textbooks when you could have poads and griffins instead? ๐Ÿ˜†

I hear ya there!

BTW nice siggie!

Megan
              Participant

Thankies! Ain’t Whippet awesome with those?

Bob

Megani-chan wrote:

Thankies! Ain’t Whippet awesome with those?

beyond words

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.