Just checking in

Home Forums Miscellany Community Just checking in

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

Hey, I’m still here and lurking, I don’t really want to dump all my crap on everyone right now though I know there are so many here that are willing to listen and support, I just don’t feel right with so much other bad stuff happening to a lot of other people. But if you could spare some hugs and just tell me that every thing is gonna be all right that would mean a lot, cus I do have a lot on my plate that keeps me from being on here as much as I’d like and love and support people that I should be able to be here to love and support but I can’t because of all this stupid crap that’s screwing me up, and I miss you guys, and I’m just sick of hurting and not being able to think past or do much more than playing point and click games on face book. But ya, I love you all, and to everyone that’s had bad stuff happen that I’ve missed sending hugs and warm fuzzies to, I’m sorry, and know that I always am even if I don’t know about it. I just want everyone’s hurt to go away……

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

Pegasi1978
        Participant

*Hugs and warm fuzzies* Every thing’s gonna be all right!

laphon1
          Participant

BIG HUGS CAT! It will be OK. Hang in there.

BIG ((hugs)) to you, Cat! Everything’ll be fine, and we’re all still sending love and hugs even if you aren’t posting about it!

twindragonsmum
            Participant

‘Xactly! Things’ll work themselves out like thay’s supposed to!

twindragonsmum 🙂

tdm

dragonmedley
              Participant

Hugs, hugs, hugshugshugs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jasmine
                Participant

Huge Hugs, Cat!!

machineguts
                  Participant

*Hugs VERY tight!!!*

BDW
                    Participant

Hey Cat! Big hugs! We miss you and take good care of yourself. PM me if you need anything, K? 🙂

I’m so sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. I saw Sue last month and she was asking about you. She said to say Aloha! If you need to vent and are up to it feel free to email me – but I totally understand the not being to do computer stuff. Chemo week I typically just scan topics and maybe check email because it’s hard to concentrate. *HUGS*

Maria
                      Participant

Aw, I’m so sorry, Cat. I think of you quite a bit and hope the pain finally leaves for good. Want some chocolate?
                        (Seriously. I’ll send you a couple bars if you have a specific craving.)

LadyFirebird
                        Participant

[HUGS] Really, really big [HUGS]! I totally understand–we all are having our problems in one way or the other right now and you get tired of being negative all the time. But I’m still hoping you as well as others will feel better soon. Sucks being in pain–you can’t enjoy anything nor can you do anything. We’re all hanging in there on that tree together so know that I’ve been thinking of you and throwing good wishes your way!

siberakh1
                          Participant

I’m sorry in so much pain Cat. *HUGS* We’re here for you when you need it.

Bob

HUGS from No Ca since that is all I can afford to send right now

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.