Just a thought

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Xtharsa
    Participant

yeah it seems the casting in oregon is cursed. Just to let everyone know this offer is good unless otherwise posted. I do have experience in plaster repair so I’m up for that as well

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Don’t despair! πŸ™‚ I am sure people will take you up on your offer. It’s just that no one really has spare PYOs right now.

I know that John has the folks from the gypsum supplier at the factory right now and they are trying to troubleshoot. Hopefully we will see things being produced soon..!!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Jennifer wrote:

I know that John has the folks from the gypsum supplier at the factory right now and they are trying to troubleshoot. Hopefully we will see things being produced soon..!!

*Holds breath and keeps fingers crossed…*

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

twindragonsmum wrote:

Jennifer wrote:

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€
          Don’t hold your breath too long! I don’t want any passed out twindragonsmums hanging around…. πŸ˜€

LadyFirebird
          Participant

Seem to remember reading in one of the threads here that ‘holding your breath’ is not advised, especially when it has anything to do with decisions and such at Windstones. Hmmmm, may cause brain damage–in that case I’m fine! 😈

*has already passed out many times over* I do not recommend holding breath at all! XD

Jennifer
            Keymaster

twindragonsmum wrote:

Jennifer wrote:

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

Alas… they still don’t know what’s wrong. πŸ™

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

Jennifer wrote:

twindragonsmum wrote:

Jennifer wrote:

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

Alas… they still don’t know what’s wrong. πŸ™

It’s the Oregon weather…they need to come back to SoCali. The sun here is good for Windstone gypsum =P

Xtharsa
                Participant

painting a muse right now here is pics of whats done πŸ˜€

I gona clean up some transition areas… I usually paint dark so I tried to lighten him up…he looks better in person with lighter colors

heres before

Xtharsa
                  Participant

I’m also repairing a uni that I have with a severed right leg

semi finished repairs

Xtharsa
                    Participant

bump 😳

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

Just curious–where are you located–in US or Canada?

I don’t have a spare PYO, or I’d take ya up on your offer (but I refuse to let you do it for free!)! πŸ˜€

Xtharsa
                        Participant

im in the US

Melissa
                          Participant

Got pics!

I sent Xtharsa a Muse and this photo for inspiration

And here’s what she came up with. The Muse arrived safely, and she did an awesome job. A lot went into this painting this little critter. I love how the colors are bold in some areas, mellow in others, and how it all goes together.

The photos here are a little overexposed due to lighting so they don’t quite do it justice, (the background is black, in real life the Muse is a little softer looking) but it still shows the idea.

Thank you Xtharsa! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.