fbpx

June Raffle

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody June Raffle

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I also can’t remember are we entered automatically if we entered the other one??

Yes, I remeber Melody mantioning that… πŸ˜€ and if you decide that you do not want to participate in this raffle you need to email her to take your name out… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Bob

mmloda wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I also can’t remember are we entered automatically if we entered the other one??

Yes, I remeber Melody mantioning that… πŸ˜€ and if you decide that you do not want to participate in this raffle you need to email her to take your name out… πŸ˜‰

That was what I was rememberng but just checking

Melody
        Keymaster

Kujacker wrote:

I wanna know when the name is being pulled. End of the month? In a week? Three seconds from now? 😯

I don’t know. I was going to pull a name on the last day of the month… easy to remember. This is if we are available to do it. If we are in the truck traveling then, I may need to change the date.

Melody
          Keymaster

travistie wrote:

We’re anxious Melody!!!! Please just a hint as to when the name will be pulled?

I will pull raffle prize names on the last day of the month, unless there is a problem, like us being stuck somewhere between here and Oregon where we haven’t got internet, or some such thing. I doubt this will happen.

Melody
            Keymaster

Has anybody got any spare plastic Easter eggs? I’ve run out and it is hard to get them this time of year!

Melody wrote:

Has anybody got any spare plastic Easter eggs? I’ve run out and it is hard to get them this time of year!

I have 16 eggs. Do you need them??

Melody
              Keymaster

Dragon Master wrote:

Yes. Though if you want your name taken out of a raffle, I’ll be happy to talk you out of it.

yolanda
                Participant

Melody wrote:

i did have a bunch from easter egg hunts i always saved .wish i could help,but my kids and i moved very suddenly last year and only took what was important to us.we left so much behind. i would have loved to have taken everything but it was a pick and choose what you needed and some of what you wanted situation.

I wondered about removing people’s names from this raffle. Were you going to go through every egg and pull the names? Or if the person’s name got picked just pretend it didn’t and pick another one? It sounds like a pain to go through all the eggs to find one or two names. (Does someone really not want a chance at the OW?)

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

I think I have some plastic eggs in a drawer as well.

ddvm wrote:

(Does someone really not want a chance at the OW?)

I’m actually considering taking my name out.

Bob

Melody wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Yes. Though if you want your name taken out of a raffle, I’ll be happy to talk you out of it.

YES!! I want my name pulled out as the raffle winner!!!!
                      Please keep me in this raffle it’s for a dragon!!

Kujacker
                      Participant

Melody wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

I wanna know when the name is being pulled. End of the month? In a week? Three seconds from now? 😯

I don’t know. I was going to pull a name on the last day of the month… easy to remember. This is if we are available to do it. If we are in the truck traveling then, I may need to change the date.

Oo, a day after my birthday. He’s be a wonderful birthday present πŸ˜‰

purpledragonclaw
                        Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Melody wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

Oo, a day after my birthday. He’s be a wonderful birthday present πŸ˜‰

Happy early birthday!! πŸ˜† That would be a great present! πŸ˜‰

twindragonsmum
                          Participant

Melody wrote:

I’ve got about half a gabillion…. You are welcome to them; where shall I send ’em?

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Joshmo4evr
                            Participant

Needing more eggs is not a good sign… less chance for me to win something. πŸ™

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.