July Member Pay-it-Forward 2022

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles July Member Pay-it-Forward 2022

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Laura Ambrelye1120
    Participant

I just changed my forum name and updated my profile so instead of Laura Sissom its Laura Ambrelye1120

Wishlist: PYO statues, any of the wolves , & Dragons but only certain color schemes ( any of the 3 peacock are my absolute favorites, blue morpho, copper patina, gold, rainbow, silver either silvery or intense black, shell pink, tanzanite, or white)

Laura Ambrelye1120
      Participant

So I changed my profile and updated it tehe..so now its Laura Ambrelye1120 instead of Laura Sisson. But looking forward to this. Should be great fun tehe

Wishlist: PYO statues, any of the wolves , & Dragons but only certain color schemes ( any of the 3 peacock are my absolute favorites, blue morpho, copper patina, gold, rainbow, silver either silvery or intense black, shell pink, tanzanite, or white)

Bodine
        Participant

👍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
          Participant

OK my friends,got the names in the my Camaro cap.zoom,zoom😁

20220731_153104

Bodine
            Participant

Bodinetoo drew for me. AZAZIEL! Congrats .
              Pm me with your preference and I will get on it.(Pick a blank pyo in the store.)
              Thank you all for participating.So appreciated.

20220731_153142

Ela_Hara
              Participant

Congratulations 👏👏🎉🎉🎉

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Cretaceous_K
                Participant

Congrats!!!

Would love to see more dinosaur windstones! ❤️

Laura Ambrelye1120
                  Participant

Congrats darling. I look forward to seeing what you come up with for August tehe

Macgyver
                    Participant

Congrats, Azaziel!

Bodine
                      Participant

She said she never wins anything and her birthday month.WOW,good for her. Meant to be I guess.Congrats to her.She is very happy about it😁

Azaziel
                        Participant

Thank sooo much!! I have a very small collection of windstones starting my little collection so happy to have a painted one to add to it!! So special! I’m super duper excited!!!

So I’m curious since I won this I’m supposed to host the next one? I’m still a noob to this Lmao

Aza- a.k.a Rosalynne on Windstone Official Forum Group

Laura Ambrelye1120
                          Participant

From what I understand yes you host the next one..you have til August 7th to come up with an idea and you do the drawing on the last day of August. Ideas can almost anything from you purchasing and painting a figurine like Bodine did this month to (my idea if I won) picking your favorite dragon pose like curled or fledgling or bantam and saying you’d purchase 1 dragon in stock of any color scheme in that pose

Azaziel
                            Participant

Thanks for the information!!

Aza- a.k.a Rosalynne on Windstone Official Forum Group

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

The person Hosting the Pay It Forward is asked to continue the raffle and offer a Windstone themed item.

It doesn’t need to be a PYO painted or anything that specific. You can also offer a Windstone piece you currently have, or even something from either Windstone Edition’s Zazzle or Cafe Press stores – it doesn’t even need to be a sculpture. It could be something as simple as a Windstone Gift Certificate.

The only hard and fast rule is that the item(s) offered needs to be Windstone related.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Laura Ambrelye1120
                                Participant

@Ela_Hara thank you for the additional information. I had not thought of the gift certificate or giving a piece from your own collection. That’s gives a PIF winner lot more options tehe
                                  @Azaziel I hope you put photos up of your prize once you receive it. I know I’d love to see how it comes out

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.