fbpx

Joined FA and post art there

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Joined FA and post art there

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Under a dare a posted my work to a place called FurAffinity here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/watergazer and so have been posting new artworks there. Yes, I still am doing art and occassionally do Windstones, though they almost always are repeats of things I’ve done before that people want commissions on (hense why I haven’t posted to my gallery on Windstone lately). But more new PYOs will come so no worries, I’m just bogged down right now.

I am working hard on my werewolf anatomy book and have begun a presale for them. They will cost $35 each book which will be spiral bound and shrink-wrapped and pre-orders get a special antler carved necklace. The books will hopefully have around 200 pages, but will certainly hit 100 pages for sure. A CD will be available also but I haven’t figured pricing yet for that.

I will be a dealer at Midwest FurFest to sell the anatomy book and take conbadge commissions. Feel free to stop by if you can brave the furries.

That book sounds cool. One question, what is a badge?

A badge is what people wear when they go to conventions…which shows their character and their chosen name. They are usually around 3X4″ big.

Maria
    Participant

I see a lot of badges on DA and could never figure out what they were for. Thanks, Water.

Aw, that makes sense now. Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.