fbpx

jobs?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

tdm

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Good morning Miss Melody πŸ˜€ Ethan would like to know what kind of education does one need to have to work for Windstone? He thinks working for you would be his dream job! πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Melody
        Keymaster

twindragonsmum wrote:

Good morning Miss Melody πŸ˜€ Ethan would like to know what kind of education does one need to have to work for Windstone? He thinks working for you would be his dream job! πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€
          That is a scary question!
          No. This wouldn’t be a dream job. It is repetitive production work.
          I think kids should stuff their heads with subjects leading to careers that are in demand… computers, science, math and health care for instance…I hate being a wet blanket, but learning things in school to become a figurine painter isn’t the best use of a brain!
          I have a list of qualities I look for in a painter, but these are things that are more about the person as a whole, not simply schooling.

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Me boyohs now would like to know it you take extra helpers or ‘interns’ across the summer…

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Do you hire summer interns? Tho’ what you’d do with 2 14 year old boyohs without mum there, I don’t know (they are pretty good kids though, if you can manage a whole gob of twind shenanigans… Think Fred and George Weasly from the Harry Potter books πŸ™„ )

twindragonsmum

tdm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.