Jennifer Arkland’s PYO’s

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Jennifer Arkland’s PYO’s

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer Arkland
    Participant

I am trying to relearn how to use the forums again, after about 8 yrs away from them. Please, bear with me.
    I just finished this fellow, my very first Rock Dragon! He is awaiting eyes and pad, and will be all ready to find a new home when he’s got his act together. He is a Fiji Crested Iguana, there are about 6,000 left in the wild, and their numbers are dwindling from that number. I wanted to pick a critically endangered species to immortalize for my first one, and I am extremely happy with how he turned out. He’s painted with Liquitex paint, and sealed with matte Krylon. Thanks for looking!๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜

Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

Very pretty Jennifer !!
    Well done !!

Searching for: Any Adult Poad, Adult Poad Black Leopard Appy Light Blue Eyes, Adult Poad Copper Patina Teal Eyes, Any Pegasus: Palomino, Buckskin, Fantasy Hatching, Baby Pegs

Megan
    Participant

He looks great! Excellent work ๐Ÿ™‚

Nightcrow
    Participant

He’s great! I absolutely love how his tail turns stripey.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.