Jennifer Arkland’s PYO’s

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Jennifer Arkland’s PYO’s

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer Arkland
    Participant

I am trying to relearn how to use the forums again, after about 8 yrs away from them. Please, bear with me.
      I just finished this fellow, my very first Rock Dragon! He is awaiting eyes and pad, and will be all ready to find a new home when he’s got his act together. He is a Fiji Crested Iguana, there are about 6,000 left in the wild, and their numbers are dwindling from that number. I wanted to pick a critically endangered species to immortalize for my first one, and I am extremely happy with how he turned out. He’s painted with Liquitex paint, and sealed with matte Krylon. Thanks for looking!πŸ’šπŸ˜

Suzanne-Marie
      Participant

Very pretty Jennifer !!
        Well done !!

Megan
        Participant

He looks great! Excellent work πŸ™‚

Nightcrow
          Participant

He’s great! I absolutely love how his tail turns stripey.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Prezaurian
            Participant

I agree, the tail markings are very eye catching. Very nice work.

Jennifer Arkland
              Participant

This pair of matching Kestrel PYO’s were commissioned and have gone to their new home!

Jennifer Arkland
                Participant

This gal was begun a while ago…before my move. I just finished her up. I will be taking final photos today, and putting her up for offers on facebook. One of these days I will have to figure out where to post my non commissioned works here. I’m surprised I found my thread again!πŸ˜‚

etruscan
                  Participant

Very nice hippocampus!
                    You can post any PYO that you have painted here whether commissioned or not.
                    People post other art that they have created in the “General Art Discussion” thread:

General Art Discussion

I use a computer, not a phone, for posting comments so I’m not sure if this will be helpful. (I don’t know what you use and sometimes phones are different.)
                    However, in case it is useful, when I link a photo to my post there are three little green phrases to the right of the image.
                    They are “Set file caption”, “Insert into content” and “Remove this file”.
                    Clicking on “Insert into content” makes the photo appear in the body of my post.

I haven’t tried doing this on a phone so I don’t know whether it works the same way. No doubt somebody has the answer!

Jennifer Arkland
                    Participant

Thank you! And Thank you for your compliment too!! ❀
                      I haven’t been on here in YEARS, other than a handful of times, so it is completely different from oh, 10 years ago. πŸ˜‚ I have gotten lost a couple times and just gave up.
                      I’m on my phone, but I have it set to “desktop” view. I hadn’t noticed the green buttons. I’ll have to look for them next time I post a photo! And I’ll check that pink link you left before I get off of here. I’m just learning the ropes again, I’m an old n00b!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.