fbpx

Jennifer and Helen

Home Forums Administration Windstone Staff Jennifer and Helen

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Melody
      Keymaster

You guys need to holler when you want more stuff to paint!

Jennifer
        Keymaster

What IS there to paint?? Do you guys have stuff casted??

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
          Keymaster

I have been itching to paint something with a different texture. Fur or feathers. Do you have any ‘extras’ of things with fur and/or feathers? Kirins or kitties or griffins (but not momma griffins) or unicorns or poads or..??

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Arlla
            Participant

I snatched a good deal of stuff before I left – although I think I’m missing one of the unicorns to complete the family? Maybe the young one? I’ll have to double check. So I could use a few of those for quaggas if you want a complete family.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
              -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
              Participant

XD It’s kind of funny – I took some stone cats with me, with the intention of painting them like real cats. Like the special ones you’ve been selling the past couple weeks. OH WELL! XD Any ideas what I should do with them now?

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.