fbpx

Jasmine's Tabby Tiger griff, pg 19

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Jasmine's Tabby Tiger griff, pg 19

Viewing 5 posts - 286 through 290 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

I have to check up with everyone on the list for tiger griffins – if some people decide they don’t want one anymore, I could add a few new people… though I can’t gaurantee I’ll actually get to everyone anyway. Life is tumultuous lately and I may be going back to school soon, which would mean pretty much no free time to paint. 😛 But we’ll see.

Actually, right now, priority probably goes to people with griffins, as they’re sold out and I can’t get any! Anyone have a unpainted griffin who wants one of these guys??

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Copper83
      Participant

I have two unpainted griffins Arlla. 🙂

Arlla
        Participant

copper83 wrote:

I have two unpainted griffins Arlla. 🙂

Wait, didn’t you already get a griffin? ;D Hmm, good to know though – we’ll see how quick I can get my current projects finished….

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

Jasmine
          Participant

He’s here and he is spectacular!! And I love him with the green eyes.

Tyrrlin
            Participant

Arlla wrote:

I have to check up with everyone on the list for tiger griffins – if some people decide they don’t want one anymore, I could add a few new people… though I can’t gaurantee I’ll actually get to everyone anyway. Life is tumultuous lately and I may be going back to school soon, which would mean pretty much no free time to paint. 😛 But we’ll see.

Actually, right now, priority probably goes to people with griffins, as they’re sold out and I can’t get any! Anyone have a unpainted griffin who wants one of these guys??

I have unpainted gryphons… how much are these guys, again?

*is SERIOUSLY tempted*

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 286 through 290 (of 290 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.