fbpx

Jasmine's Tabby Tiger griff, pg 19

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Jasmine's Tabby Tiger griff, pg 19

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
      Participant

I’m making this thread for the series of tabby tigers I’m painting for those who requested them. I’ll show progress pics and all the finished tigers here. I’m ready to buy some PYOs, and after I rest up from the wedding, I’ll get started on them!

Since everyone liked these tiger griffs so much, they’re very special to me! So I’ll do my best to make them special for you, too – I’ll be numbering each (in the order I received commission for them) and I’ll try and make some sort of certificate to go with them, too…

What I would like now is for those of you who have commissioned a tiger griff to PM me with details of what you would like – do you want it to be just like the one I’ve done (pictured below), or a little (or a lot) different. And let me know if you’d like the light blue eyes or a different eye color.

Can’t wait to get started on these! πŸ˜‰

Tabby tiger #1:

-J R R Tolkien

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Will you be sure to let us know when the commision list for these is open again? I meant to PM you, but never got around to it. I’d like to see about getting one for my husband as a surprise.

Maebnus
          Participant

Yes, please let us know! I didn’t get to it either. I’d love to commission a tabby griff from you, even if not one of these lovely tigers.

Arlla
            Participant

😳 It’s so amazing to me how much everyone likes these guys…Wow! Right now I’ve got 7 I need to do – I tried to cap it at 5 but people kept emailing me, so I thought what the hell – and I’m doing another for someone else as a gift. So that’s 8…well 9 including mine. And I may do one to throw up onto ebay, just to see how it does…
              Eeep! I just don’t know how many of these I can physically paint!! ;P LOL! I’m not going to make any gaurantees for more tigers right now, but I’ll definitely keep both of you in mind…

-J R R Tolkien

Arlla
              Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

Yes, please let us know! I didn’t get to it either. I’d love to commission a tabby griff from you, even if not one of these lovely tigers.

Oh, and if you wanted a tabby cat griff or something besides a tiger, I can definitely do that for you sometime down the road…just can’t say exactly when!

-J R R Tolkien

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Arlla wrote:

Eeep! I just don’t know how many of these I can physically paint!! ;P

Oh Arlla. I feel your pain!! πŸ˜†

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Maebnus
                  Participant

Arlla wrote:

Oh, and if you wanted a tabby cat griff or something besides a tiger, I can definitely do that for you sometime down the road…just can’t say exactly when!

No problem! But I’d really like that. Esp if you’d be willing to try a dark one. (I’m really attached to my cat, and I’m having to give him up due to import restrictions and uncertainties of a military move πŸ˜₯ ).

I see now my first message was a tad unclear… I was thinking more about the idea of a commission slot than the tiger list. I know repetition can be very wearing (and you’ll probably hate them after a few), so I won’t ask that of you :wink:. I’ll admire the others, and maybe give a go at the one on eBay if you end up doing that. But when you’re done and up for something a little different, please keep me in mind. I can be patient for something custom πŸ˜€ (lord knows I’m not for much else)

tc_cat333
                    Participant

I’m on the list right? Right??

Purplecat
                      Participant

Hehe…I can’t wait for mine!!! I’m really excited about him! πŸ™‚

Arlla
                        Participant

Okay – to prevent confusion, here’s who I have on the list right now:

Drag0nfeathers
                          purplecat
                          tc_cat333
                          lamortefille
                          Keplilly
                          mmloda
                          copper83

-J R R Tolkien

Whoa! Is that fantastic! I wish I could commission you. Id get a tiger griffin but not without asking for a leopard print griffin first!

YOU ARE AMAZING!

Windswept
                          Participant

I think the this tiger is by far my favorite of your PYO works. I’m so tempted to ask about getting in on one of the future commission slots, or a PYO swap, or… something. πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

WOOT! I can’t wait! I have to get started on your PYOs too!

Oh, and hi there Demyx! Welcome to the forum! Arlla’s PYOs are to DIE FOR!!! REALLY!!!! I have alot of them so I know for sure =) hahaha!

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Arlla
                              Participant

😳 I know I’m super slow lately (and I’m going to get distracted again real soon – I’m a bride’s maid at another wedding this weekend!!) But rest assured, I’ve got griffins on the table. πŸ˜‰ With luck, these will get some TLC and a base coat tonight, at least.

-J R R Tolkien

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 290 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.