fbpx

Jasmine's Tabby Tiger griff, pg 19

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Jasmine's Tabby Tiger griff, pg 19

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

Oh no, it’s very nice to have work lined up, and I really am not sick of doing tigers – if things were a bit more stable, I’d just keep taking names and try to work faster! But life looks like it may do a loop-de-loop very soon, and I’m not entirely sure how I’m going to finish the ones I’ve got already…so… best not to add any new ones! πŸ˜€

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Arlla wrote:

– if things were a bit more stable, I’d just keep taking names and try to work faster! But life looks like it may do a loop-de-loop very soon, and I’m not entirely sure how I’m going to finish the ones I’ve got already…so… best not to add any new ones! πŸ˜€

Nothing bad I hope? πŸ˜•

twindragonsmum

tdm

Arlla
        Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

Arlla wrote:

– if things were a bit more stable, I’d just keep taking names and try to work faster! But life looks like it may do a loop-de-loop very soon, and I’m not entirely sure how I’m going to finish the ones I’ve got already…so… best not to add any new ones! πŸ˜€

Nothing bad I hope? πŸ˜•

twindragonsmum

Nope, nothing bad! πŸ˜€ All good! ^_^ I’ll talk more about it once I have a better idea of what might be going on…

-J R R Tolkien

twindragonsmum
          Participant

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum

tdm

lamortefille
            Participant

You’re going to move to Oregon and paint for Windstone? Sorry…that just popped into my head. πŸ˜† Whatever it is, Best of Luck!

Azurielle
              Participant

These griffins are amazing…let me know if you decide to reopen your wait list!

Keeper of the Fledgings

Jodi
                Participant

I don’t blame you, but I’m glad I got on the list. πŸ˜€ Are you preggers?

Arlla
                  Participant

lamortefille wrote:

You’re going to move to Oregon and paint for Windstone? Sorry…that just popped into my head. πŸ˜† Whatever it is, Best of Luck!

Thanks! Luck could come in handy!

azurielle wrote:

These griffins are amazing…let me know if you decide to reopen your wait list!

Aw, thanks! πŸ˜€ I’m glad you like them. If the list does get reopened, I’ll definitely advertise myself here on the forum. πŸ˜‰

emerald212 wrote:

I don’t blame you, but I’m glad I got on the list. πŸ˜€ Are you preggers?

Eeek! Not yet! πŸ˜€ But in a few years that would be just about perfect… πŸ˜‰

-J R R Tolkien

Jodi
                    Participant

Well, I thought it would be a life-changing thing. Heehee. Good luck on whatever you’re doing.

Arlla
                      Participant

Well, aside from a bit of sealant on the wings, they’re all done! πŸ˜€ I’ll post pictures tomorrow!

-J R R Tolkien

Arlla
                        Participant

Here’s a sneak peek before they get their good photos tomorrow πŸ˜‰

-J R R Tolkien

Maria
                          Participant

I lvoe the one on the second from the left. His wings are beautiful.

Copper83
                            Participant

I really like the second from the left also. Is that one mine, Arlla? πŸ˜€

siberakh1
                              Participant

Ooooh! I love the second from the right πŸ˜‰

Pegasi1978
                                Participant

Arlla wrote:

Nope, nothing bad! πŸ˜€ All good! ^_^ I’ll talk more about it once I have a better idea of what might be going on…

I saw what you posted on livejournal through the Windstone Friends’ Page (I look at it every once and a while). πŸ˜€ Hope everything works out!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 290 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.