fbpx

Jasmine's Tabby Tiger griff, pg 19

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Jasmine's Tabby Tiger griff, pg 19

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

πŸ˜†

lamortefille
      Participant

Are you planning on doing a different color/pattern on the batch after that one? (Now you know how Melody feels. πŸ˜† )

Jodi
        Participant

How far down on the list am I?

Arlla
          Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Are you planning on doing a different color/pattern on the batch after that one? (Now you know how Melody feels. πŸ˜† )

Well, I’m not planning on it – I mean, everyone is signed up for tabby tigers, so that’s what they’ll get unless they change their mind! But I’ll be doing a regular (non-golden tabby) tiger next, and maybe if that one looks good people will change their minds and want one of those…Anyway, I’ll paint whatever anyone wants! πŸ˜‰

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
            -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
            Participant

emerald212 wrote:

You are the eighth person down on the list for the next bunch.

-J R R Tolkien

lamortefille
              Participant

I would like a “brother” for mine someday, for sure. Maybe a brown tabby tiger sometime? I have 3 brown tabbies and one mixed with white (darned common cats lol).

Jodi
                Participant

Arlla wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Do you mean the bunch after the one you’re working on? Sorry, I’m so curious, but I want to make sure I have the money when it comes up. Thanks.

Arlla
                  Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Arlla wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Do you mean the bunch after the one you’re working on? Sorry, I’m so curious, but I want to make sure I have the money when it comes up. Thanks.

After all the griffns I’m working on right now are done, I still have seven other tiger griffins to do before I get to yours. And I have a bunch of other commissions to do before those tiger griffins, so you’ll have time! And I’ll PM you when I’m getting close to doing the batch with your griffin in it, which should give you about a months notice…

-J R R Tolkien

Jodi
                    Participant

Arlla wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Arlla wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

After all the griffns I’m working on right now are done, I still have seven other tiger griffins to do before I get to yours. And I have a bunch of other commissions to do before those tiger griffins, so you’ll have time! And I’ll PM you when I’m getting close to doing the batch with your griffin in it, which should give you about a months notice…

OK. Good. Thanks. Sorry I’m being a pain. πŸ˜€

Arlla
                      Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Arlla wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Arlla wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

OK. Good. Thanks. Sorry I’m being a pain. πŸ˜€

You’re not being a pain at all! Don’t worry about it! I’m just sorry I can’t give you a more precise time frame…certain things are a little up in the air right now!

-J R R Tolkien

Maria
                        Participant

Oh wow, Arlla. You have work lined up into next year! πŸ˜†

Arlla
                          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Oh wow, Arlla. You have work lined up into next year! πŸ˜†

Seriously 0_0 But actually I decided this morning to close my commission book. So I won’t be taking anymore commissions until…I don’t know when! Not until I’ve finished the ones that I’ve got so far. This includes the tigers – the list is closed until further notice!

-J R R Tolkien

Maria
                            Participant

I bet that’s a relief. πŸ˜›

Jasmine
                              Participant

Poor Arlla, too many stripey tiger bums πŸ˜†

lamortefille
                                Participant

πŸ˜†

Nice to have a full commission book, though! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 290 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.