fbpx

Jasmine's Tabby Tiger griff, pg 19

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Jasmine's Tabby Tiger griff, pg 19

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

Arlla wrote:

*sigh**grumble* why won’t these wings COOPERATE?!?! *huff*

😆 Sorry, had to laugh. One of my cats *huffs* when she is POd, too. 😉 I hope the wings are cooperating by now….

Purplecat
      Participant

Oooooh, nimbus…beautiful new siggie! 😀

Arlla
        Participant

I’ve been working on these guys for 6-10 hours every day for a couple weeks, and here they are so far…Actually, the guy in the front with the mostly naked top is more finished now than in this photo. Thanksgiving is going to put me a little behind, but I should be finishing the whole bunch up very soon.

Drag0nfeathers, this one is yours, if you’ll have him! 😉 He’ll get his glamor shots soon.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

lamortefille
          Participant

They are all so gorgeous!

Jodi
            Participant

Gorgeous! I can’t wait!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Wow! He’s certainly the pick of the litter if I do say so myself! He’s beautiful Arlla I can’t wait to see him in person! *wipes foam from lips*

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Are they all spoken for, or is there one left? I want one sooo bad, and I just might have the spare cash around the 1st.

I remember you saying something about one hitting eBay?

Kyrin

Arlla
                Participant

Kyrin wrote:

Are they all spoken for, or is there one left? I want one sooo bad, and I just might have the spare cash around the 1st.

Kyrin

There will be a green eyed one going up on ebay that won’t look quite the same as the rest. The ones pictured there on my work desk are all taken, as are the next 10 or so that I’ll do in the future! 0_o But I could put you on the waiting list if you’d like

-J R R Tolkien

Arlla
                  Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Wow! He’s certainly the pick of the litter if I do say so myself! He’s beautiful Arlla I can’t wait to see him in person! *wipes foam from lips*

Hehe Glad you like him! ^_^ I think he’s got the very best tail I’ve done so far…I hope you think he’s worth the wait! I don’t think I’ll get to it this weekend, with Thanksgiving going on, but I’ll send him out in the mail to you as soon as I can. <3

-J R R Tolkien

wolflodge100
                    Participant

Could you put me on the waiting list? I should be able to stash enough away by the time you get to me! 😀

Arlla
                      Participant

wolflodge100 wrote:

Could you put me on the waiting list? I should be able to stash enough away by the time you get to me! 😀

Sure! And don’t worry, you’ll definitely have time – it’s going to be a while

-J R R Tolkien

Arlla wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

Kyrin

There will be a green eyed one going up on ebay that won’t look quite the same as the rest. The ones pictured there on my work desk are all taken, as are the next 10 or so that I’ll do in the future! 0_o But I could put you on the waiting list if you’d like

Yes, please…I hope you don’t get burnt out doing these before you get to mine.

Kyrin

Arlla
                        Participant

Kyrin wrote:

Arlla wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

Kyrin

Yes, please…I hope you don’t get burnt out doing these before you get to mine.

Kyrin

I came close at the begining of this batch…but I think I’m over it now. ^_^ I’m comfortable with them. They’re familiar…parts are a little tedious, but I really do have a lot of fun doing the head markings and wing stripes of each one…I don’t think I’ll get burnt out. It’s just the insane amounts of time that it takes me to do them – it means I won’t get to yours for a looooooooooong while ;_;

-J R R Tolkien

Maria
                          Participant

They’re beautiful, Arlla. I’m curious to see how the green-eyed one looks when he’s finished.

Arlla
                            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

They’re beautiful, Arlla. I’m curious to see how the green-eyed one looks when he’s finished.

Me too!

-J R R Tolkien

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 290 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.