fbpx

January 2024 Free Windstone Raffle! Ends 2/02

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles January 2024 Free Windstone Raffle! Ends 2/02

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

The January 2024 Windstone Raffle has been announced! Quoting the announcement email here for anyone who missed it:

The January raffle prize is a unique Mother Unicorn decked out in zebra stripes and pink blossoms. The stripes are a bit abstract but this is a unicorn after all.
      She has brown eyes and a pretty pink jewel set in her silver-painted necklace. She has a matching silver-colored pewter horn.

If you are interested in a chance to win this Mother Unicorn, click this link to send me an email to my raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with “January 2024 Raffle” in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309).

Once I receive your email, you should receive a response confirming that it arrived.

The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, February 2nd, 2024! Please send your email before that time!
      Late entries may not be considered. …
      One entry per person.

Windstone_Raffle_January2024_side1

Windstone_Raffle_January2024_side2

Windstone_Raffle_January2024_front

Windstone_Raffle_January2024_back

Merlin
      Participant

OMG, I WANT HER SO BAD!! ^_^

Naturalice
        Participant

Where or how do you find out who wins?

Icedragonair
          Participant

They post a new raffle winner thread for every month. I’m curious if you get emailed if you win though.

etruscan
            Participant

They post a new raffle winner thread for every month. I’m curious if you get emailed if you win though.

Sorry – I thought everybody knew that part of the process:

As Melody puts it – “When the winner is chosen, they will receive an email to notify them and they will be posted with the rest of our winners on the Windstone Forums.”

In other words, Melody sends an email to the winner, gets confirmation from them, and then posts a new thread here with the name of the winner, and a bunch of us say “Congratulations”.

Kassie
              Participant

OMG I’m absolutely in loveee omg I NEEEED this gorgeous baby

Kassie

Martha
                Participant

When does Windstone make the drawing for this piece??

Martha Poehlman

etruscan
                  Participant

When does Windstone make the drawing for this piece??

The winner will be selected sometime after 5:30 pm Pacific time tonight (February 2). It does occasionally slip to the next day.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.