Jailbreak ps3

Home Forums Miscellany Community Jailbreak ps3

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Tara
    Participant

Tara
      Participant

A rollback only puts your computer back to a previously saved state. It doesn’t erase your files justs undoes updates which is only useful if new windows updates or drivers are crashing your computer. A reinstall puts your computer back to the factory fresh state and erases all you stuff. It can speed up your computer because it gets rid of anything slowing it down and goes back to the basics. Sorry if I’m getting too technical.

When defragmenting, your computer takes files and sorts them better. Like taking a bunch of papers that have been scattered across the room and putting them in order (where possible) in a neat stack making it easier to find what your looking for. Defragmenting after you install anything major, like a game, and doing it every month or so can help with the performance of your computer. You may not notice a difference unless your computer was in desperate need of a defragmentation.

No point FD, its a spammer, they add the nonsense in the post so that people will ignore what they are peddling, in this case jailbroke PS3s, if you google the Jailbreak ps3 line you will find it on a bunch of different forums.

Adaneth
        Participant

πŸ˜† I was trying to figure out why they were talking pc woes on the ‘General Windstone’ thread! πŸ˜†

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Nuked the spammer, moved to Community.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

etruscan
            Participant

I appreciate the information even if it was triggered by a spammer. “Defrag” is one of those terms I hear used, but not defined. πŸ™‚

Tara
              Participant

I kinda figured it was a spammer but I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt since they actually posted a question rather than random garbage like usual. If any of the rest of you have computer related questions feel free to ask me and I’ll do my best to explain. I’m working on being a certified computer tech. 8)

Jasmine
                Participant

FlamingDragon wrote:

I kinda figured it was a spammer but I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt since they actually posted a question rather than random garbage like usual. If any of the rest of you have computer related questions feel free to ask me and I’ll do my best to explain. I’m working on being a certified computer tech. 8)

Wonderful, I get my dad to contact you from now on. πŸ˜› He calls me for every little problem and I have to keep reminding him that I’m on a Mac, I have no idea where his files went, or where they were in the first place. πŸ™„

Tara
                  Participant

Jasmine wrote:

FlamingDragon wrote:

Wonderful, I get my dad to contact you from now on. πŸ˜› He calls me for every little problem and I have to keep reminding him that I’m on a Mac, I have no idea where his files went, or where they were in the first place. πŸ™„

The computer monster ate them… muwahaha πŸ˜†

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.