jade scratcher on ebay

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone jade scratcher on ebay

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Good luck Emerald… you deserve him. Crossing fingers that there is no bidding war.

Pegasi1978
    Participant

Good luck!

Jodi
      Participant

Argh! I’ve been outbid. I have to think real hard about going more now. I got outbid on the Kirin couple too. *sob* Now I may have to chose. I just need the Male, darn it. I’ve got a day to decide before the Jade Scratcher auction closes. *Think think think*

pipsxlch
        Participant

Serenity, this thread has some good jade pics/info also.
          http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4965&highlight=jade+pics

Emerald, I vote the scratcher! Kirins aren’t all that rare, though they sure have gotten pricey. How often do you see a jade scratcher? It would be easier to find the kirin down the road.

Arlla
          Participant

pipsxlch wrote:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4965&highlight=jade+pics

Emerald, I vote the scratcher! Kirins aren’t all that rare, though they sure have gotten pricey. How often do you see a jade scratcher? It would be easier to find the kirin down the road.

This is absolutely true – havn’t there been fewer than 10 of these guys accounted for?? Anyway, a lot fewer than kirins! Plus, kirins are running pretty expensive lately…you might get a better deal if you wait on those…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
            -J R R Tolkien

Stephanie
            Participant

pipsxlch wrote:

Very cool… thank you! I can really see the difference! πŸ™‚

Jodi
              Participant

Those are good points. Thanks! πŸ˜€

Purplecat
                Participant

I hope you get him! πŸ˜€

pipsxlch
                  Participant

Best of luck to you! πŸ™‚

Jodi
                    Participant

D’oh! He’s gone over my limit now. I’ll have to wait for another. I may try for the Kirins though. I’ll be selling the Mother if I get them (I already have one).

emerald212 wrote:

D’oh! He’s gone over my limit now. I’ll have to wait for another. I may try for the Kirins though. I’ll be selling the Mother if I get them (I already have one).

But you didnt tell me to take her off your Wish List you naughty naughty! πŸ˜€

Pam

So who got him??

Tiffany
                        Participant

hmmm pepita1949 for 310 bucks. i’m not sure who that is…

Maria
                          Participant

Pepita is a member, I think. But I don’t know what her name is on here.

Jodi
                            Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

But you didnt tell me to take her off your Wish List you naughty naughty! πŸ˜€

The Mother wasn’t on the wish list. So, nothing to tell.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.