fbpx

Jade Oriental on Ebay

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Jade Oriental on Ebay

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Rusti
    Participant

http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-EMERALD-DRAGON-Retired-1994_W0QQitemZ250081977304QQihZ015QQcategoryZ10861QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What appears to be an honest to goodness jade oriental. A heads up if any of you were looking for one.

Rusti
      Participant

I am watching…but I am sure it will soon fly from my range. I am hoping Melody does an emerald-peacock Oriental or something to re-release the trio.

Oh pleeeease Melody! I know we ask so much of you but we’re so needy and we love your work and don’t want any sculpt of yours to ever die out!

SPark
        Participant

I’m going after it. I SO am going after it. It will be mine!

Rusti
          Participant

Good luck SPark!

pipsxlch
            Participant

I’m thinking about it… have to see how the money goes…

Arlla
              Participant

I was going to post about this, but here it is!

Good luck, Spark!!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

Skigod377
                Participant

I need one, too. I just sent my busted one to Nam…

SPark
                  Participant

*Pulls off her glove and flings it down dramatically in front of Ski.* It’s a duel then!

(Hee. If I lose, I lose, all’s fair in love and ebay. But I really am going after this one pretty seriously. I want it!)

Maria
                    Participant

Looks like all the Orientals are accounted for… ๐Ÿ˜†

Skigod377
                      Participant

SPark wrote:

*Pulls off her glove and flings it down dramatically in front of Ski.* It’s a duel then!

(Hee. If I lose, I lose, all’s fair in love and ebay. But I really am going after this one pretty seriously. I want it!)

*Picks up glove and hands it back to Spark* ๐Ÿ˜† I will refrain, then, if you want it that bad. I will save some cash and go for the next one.

SPark
                        Participant

Eh, if you want to not bid, that’s fine by me, but don’t feel you have to spare my feelings or anything! If you turn out to be willing to pay more than I am for it, I’m not going to complain. I’m not going to be upset if it gets “stolen.” I just figure I’d better give fair warning that I’m not going to let it get away cheap, that’s all. *grins*

Skigod377
                          Participant

SPark wrote:

Eh, if you want to not bid, that’s fine by me, but don’t feel you have to spare my feelings or anything! If you turn out to be willing to pay more than I am for it, I’m not going to complain. I’m not going to be upset if it gets “stolen.” I just figure I’d better give fair warning that I’m not going to let it get away cheap, that’s all. *grins*

I suppose we could both go after it and whoever won would not get it cheap, but I would rather wait. They pop up often enough.

SPark
                            Participant

True, though I haven’t seen one recently. And the peacock ones seem to be more common, really. (Heck, look at right now! Three of them!)

Arlla
                              Participant

SPark wrote:

LOL!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                                -J R R Tolkien

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.