fbpx

Jade dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Jade dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Pam

Yay! Just got a jade coiled male for $33. I’ve been after that one for a while. 3 jades down and counting.

Adaneth
      Participant

Congrats, Pam! 😀 It’s such a beautiful color. I just love the jade Oriental Dragon I got from drag0nfeathers.

*wonders* This discussion makes me wonder how much of a jade Jasper really is? Do these older photos help anyone here to determine that? 😕

This guy is my “original” Windstone and whether or not he’s really a Jade I’ll always treasure him! :yes:

Any jades for sale?

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

dragonfriend wrote:

Any jades for sale?

there is one on ebay right now.

kitsunelady
          Participant

Jasper looks jade to me, but the light is always hard to get right when photographing them. >.> Here’s an emerald (left) and jade (right) next to each other..this picture is pretty much true to life.

Does that help? =)

Bodine
            Participant

They are nice,good for you 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

kitsunelady wrote:

Jasper looks jade to me, but the light is always hard to get right when photographing them. >.> Here’s an emerald (left) and jade (right) next to each other..this picture is pretty much true to life.

Does that help? =)

Actually this comparison makes me think he looks more like the one on the left, which is emerald! I’m just confused now! LOL

kitsunelady
              Participant

Hmm. @.@; Well, Jennifer has some pictures on the first page of the “Bigger Guys & Gals” picture sticky of her jade scratcher…does he look like that?

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

jasper looks like a jade scratcher to me. the emeralds have a lighter gold and that back spine on the emeralds is the light leafy green instead of the deep gold you find on the Jades.
                  here is a jade scratcher next to an emerald:

I would even venture to say Jasper definitely looks Jade to me. 🙂

Adaneth
                  Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I would even venture to say Jasper definitely looks Jade to me. 🙂

I agree. I think Jasper looks like a jade as well. 🙂

Bodine
                    Participant

I saw the one on ebay but no money.I would like a smaller sculpt if possible 🙂 I want a white scratcher…

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nicole
                      Participant

Jasper is definitely jade. He has the right shading and coloring. That jade scratcher on ebay is mine that i’m selling so you can rest assured he will be packaged well for shipping. I was also contemplating selling my jade coiled but i’m not sure. I would have to get at least 100 for him which is what I paid after shipping. I kind of like him though 🙂

Pam which three jades do you have? The scratchers and coiled males are the only ones I see for sale most often.

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

Jasper’s gold markings along the sides and wings make me think he’s Jade, even though the color of your photos seems more emerald.

Here are some more ‘confirmed’ Jade scratcher photos in case they will help you:

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.