It's SO BAD for you… but it's SO GOOD!

Home Forums Miscellany Food It's SO BAD for you… but it's SO GOOD!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Not sure if what I like falls under a strange guilty pleasure but…Haystacks. You can’t have just one (esp. if your a peanut butter or butterscotch fan) and they’re super easy to make. 1 cup butterscotch chips, 1/2 cup peanut butter, & 2 cups chow mien noodles.

Some other random sugar addictions…

Micro Soda Factory Brands
    -Red Rock Cola
    -Mr. Cola

-Peanut Butter Oreos
    -Dirt Pie (Again with the Oreos!)
    -Cheesecake (New York Style, not that Jello-y pudding-like stuff.)
    -Almost any chocolate, but my top favs. are Dove and See’s brands.

Yeah, I have a ferocious sugar tooth but I’m good about controlling it. Kind of have to be or else suffer the sugary consequences.

My mom always made haystacks with one full bag of the little hersheys nuggets and a bag of fiber one cereal..so good…great way to get your daily intake of fiber! 😀

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Dragoneer_88
    Participant

Not sure if what I like falls under a strange guilty pleasure but…Haystacks. You can’t have just one (esp. if your a peanut butter or butterscotch fan) and they’re super easy to make. 1 cup butterscotch chips, 1/2 cup peanut butter, & 2 cups chow mien noodles.

Some other random sugar addictions…

Micro Soda Factory Brands
      -Red Rock Cola
      -Mr. Cola

-Peanut Butter Oreos
      -Dirt Pie (Again with the Oreos!)
      -Cheesecake (New York Style, not that Jello-y pudding-like stuff.)
      -Almost any chocolate, but my top favs. are Dove and See’s brands.

Yeah, I have a ferocious sugar tooth but I’m good about controlling it. Kind of have to be or else suffer the sugary consequences.

My mom always made haystacks with one full bag of the little hersheys nuggets and a bag of fiber one cereal..so good…great way to get your daily intake of fiber! 😀

Hmmm, now that sounds good. I’ll have to try it! :bigsmile:

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.