IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Hey there everyone! It’s been soooo long since I’ve been on this forum! I missed everyone here! My dumb desktop basically busted somehow last year and I finally got a new one. It was such a pain having to post things from my phone! But now that I have a desktop again, I’M BAAAACCCKKKK!!!! MWUHAHAHAHA! J/K
    πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

siberakh1
    Participant

Welcome back! πŸ™‚

Lokie
      Participant

Welcome back πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum
        Participant

twindragonsmum :snappy:

tdm

LadyFirebird
          Participant

So good to have you back–I’ve only been on here less than 2 years but will be glad to get to know you. πŸ™‚

yeah, feels good to be on the forum again, facebook has been driving me crazy, but it’s the only thing i have that’s easy to post things from a phone!

WolfenMachine
            Participant

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY! πŸ˜€ *happy dance* Hey, better late than never! Welcome back! *plays the Welcome Back Kotter song*

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.