Its going to take some time to get the Hippogriff Colts shipped

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Its going to take some time to get the Hippogriff Colts shipped

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Thank you for purchasing our Hippogriff Colt Grab Bag! We have a very large number of orders to process next week – along with processing the last round of Kickstarter orders for the “extra” Bantams. Please be aware that it will take some time to get everything shipped out. We will try to ship orders that were placed separately together, however right now I’m not making any promises. We are sorry that there were more people wanting the Horse and Giraffe styles than we had of those styles.

If you are a Kickstarter Backer who has selected an extra Bantam Dragon and wants that shipped with your Grab Bag Hippogrif Colt order – please email me to let me know, putting your Kisckstarter Backer Number AND your Hippogriff Order Number in the subject line – it will help me organize things!

Please Email to either service@ or susie@windstoneeditions.com (I get them both as well as the Contact Us emails – the emails directly to me are nicer because they have info in the subject line, unlike the Contact Us form emails). Thank you!

yolanda
      Participant

Just waiting for my PayPal invoice for the extra Bantam 🙂

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I am as well, (assuming I got any of them, still waiting to hear about that) but I think Melody will be going thru those throughout this week so it may be a little bit of a wait before we get invoices. I would guess a few days at least anyway.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Susie
          Keymaster

Its just taking time to get everything done because there is a lot to do all at once! I have sent some of the Extra Bantam Dragon invoices – for those who wanted their dragon to travel with their Grab Bag Hippogriff and for whom we had the Bantams ready (they are not all ready). Lots of things going on over here! Please be patient, we’ll get things done as quickly as we are able. Thank you!

Megan
            Participant

Thank you for all your hard work, Susie! You are awesome! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.