fbpx

It has been a rough few months…

Home Forums Miscellany Community It has been a rough few months…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Aquasage
    Participant

Life always is changing, I have changed jobs and schedules so life has been a little odd of late, and with having bought a house back in October there is lots to do and never enough time or money to do it. XD
      However on a big side of things we have come to find out that there is a crack in the casing of our furnace and as part of that it needs replaced.

As such I am looking to sell some things to help offset the bills for this, I have 2 grab bags up in the classifieds:
      http://windstoneeditions.com/classifieds/sale/grab-bags-sale

I also am going through some of our video games, dvds and other collectables to find other things that we can look at selling to aid the cause. Those may end up getting posted up on here as well, so expecially if you have a 2 or 3ds I know I have some games for that, and I have lots of anime stuff, so please keep an eye out for that.

Bodine
      Participant

Hiya,glad to see you back.Good luck with everything.Owning a home is sweet but full of headaches too.Comes with the territory I guess.Beautiful gb uni,wish I could swing it but I am sure someone will help you out. 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Welcome home!!! Good luck with your new home!!!

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.