Is This Happening to Anyone Else?

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Is This Happening to Anyone Else?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

Hey guys. I didn’t know whether to send a mod this message, so I’ll slap it here to see if its happening to anyone else or I’m crazy. I keep trying to browse the products in the store, but I keep getting this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function uc_stock_notify_form_alter() in /var/sentora/hostdata/wseadmin/public_html/windstoneeditions_com/sites/all/modules/l_search/func/hide_not_stocked.php on line 34

On merely a blank page. I did just get my computer back from the repair shop, but I made sure to have cookies enabled and all that jazz. So is the store throwing another temper tantrum, or is it just me? Thanks so much guys!

Finding happiness again.

It’s not just you. I’m getting it too. For the past few hours. 🙁

Celestial Rainstorm
      Participant

It’s not just you. I’m getting it too. For the past few hours. 🙁

Okay, I’m just glad to know its not my computer.

Finding happiness again.

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Yep, just happened to me as well. Something must be up with the website.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Susie
          Keymaster

See in the Bug Reporting thread – we are trying to fix this! so Sorry!

Celestial Rainstorm
            Participant

See in the Bug Reporting thread – we are trying to fix this! so Sorry!

My bad! I was just making sure my computer wasn’t going wonky. I just got it back from being fixed and they kind of gave it back to me all screwy.

Finding happiness again.

Suzanne-Marie
              Participant

Hi, I also am getting a white blank screen but my iPhone is 5-6 years old so not sure if it’s my iPhone or not….

Jennifer
                Keymaster

What part of the website are you trying to look at when you get a blank white screen? Does it happen every time?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.