Is this an Old Green Emperor?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Is this an Old Green Emperor?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rock-reader
    Participant

Saw an “old green emperor” on ebay, Item number:19084648391, that has a starting price of $699. The seller refers viewers to Astral Castle (?) for confirmation that the color is old green and the picture there matches up with the seller’s picture on ebay. My question is: wasn’t the old green, well, just green? The pictures both have alot of blue and purple on the body of the dragon. I had a green emperor years ago and I remember him as various shades of green. Can anyone help clear up my confustion?

Pegasi1978
      Participant

If you look at the picture in the Ravnheart database you will see lots of colors other than green on the old green emperor. http://ravnheart.com/windstone/index.php?act=details&id=359

Chloe
        Participant

It is definitely an Old Green emperor. Mine looks exactly like him. 🙂

Perhaps the one you had before was emerald?

rock-reader
          Participant

No, it was definitely an old green. When I bought my emperor (and mother and male) green and brown were the only colors in the store. This was a LONG time ago – maybe I am just remembering it wrong (my emperor disappeared from his shelf after I became limited to the ground floor of my house-either my old housekeeper broke it and didn’t tell me or a roommate that I later found out was a thief and meth addict stole it. Both deny everything) Thanks for the information – I must be wrong

littleironhorse
            Participant

No, it was definitely an old green. When I bought my emperor (and mother and male) green and brown were the only colors in the store. This was a LONG time ago – maybe I am just remembering it wrong (my emperor disappeared from his shelf after I became limited to the ground floor of my house-either my old housekeeper broke it and didn’t tell me or a roommate that I later found out was a thief and meth addict stole it. Both deny everything) Thanks for the information – I must be wrong

Not necessarily, there’s a lot of color variation within a color scheme. I’ve seen a few green emps on ebay with a lot less purple interference than this one.

darjeb
              Participant

It is definitely an old green. The coloring on mine is a little different but it is also a very very old one. I got it on ebay a few years ago and paid $425 For it which I thought was a super price. The picture on ebay made it look like a very funny color so I sent the seller a question and she emaied me a better picture you might try that. I also sent the seller an emperor box and prayed it would arrive in one piece which it did.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.