fbpx

Is there any chance of the store being restocked soon?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Is there any chance of the store being restocked soon?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

Patricia
      Participant

Hello,

I wanted to ask if there is any chance that the store will be restocked with any of the dragons, pegasus, flap cats and any other windstones before Christmas? I am really hoping to get some of the items that are out of stock for Christmas presents and if its possible to get them here in time? Could you let us know if there are any plans to try and restock any of the out of stock windstones soon?

Thanks πŸ˜€

siberakh1
        Participant

I think they are waiting on getting casting back up so they can restock, *hopefully* in time for Christmas.

pipsxlch
          Participant

I can’t see anyone getting me a Windstone, but I do hope that some PYO’s can squeak out. My daughter has decided that she’d like to collect Windstones (though perhaps more because she sees how I love mine than due to any true personal interest of her own). I certainly can’t afford a ‘real’ Windstone for her, but I was thinking of painting her a dragon in her favorite colors.

Patricia
            Participant

My hubby is wanting to get me a few windstones for Christmas this year and I am hoping for either the set of the Birman Flap cats or the Black mother and baby pegasus or any other Windstones on my Christmas want list. πŸ™‚ and if by chance they make anymore Oriental Sun Dragons πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Jodi
              Participant

dunreining wrote:

My hubby is wanting to get me a few windstones for Christmas this year and I am hoping for either the set of the Birman Flap cats or the Black mother and baby pegasus or any other Windstones on my Christmas want list. πŸ™‚ and if by chance they make anymore Oriental Sun Dragons πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

I doubt they’re going to make any more Oriental Sun Dragons. They had trouble with the molds, so were discontinuing them. Although, they may have some already cast that aren’t painted yet, or are Artist Editions, waiting to go up on Ebay. So, I guess Melody needs to be the one to tell you that. πŸ˜€

Travistie
                Participant

I’m pretty sure it was said a while back that the black mother pegasus would not be made anymore either. Same with the baby.
                  I really wish I got them when they were in stock.

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Yeah, I should’ve gotten the hatching baby pegasus in black. πŸ˜•

I see this thread is kind of old, but it does discuss what I would like to know; specifically, when we might see more PYO dragons in stock. I’m really new to all this. Do stores ever sell PYOs (unpainted)? Maybe I could try to find some through stores? I notice ebay is all unicorns right now…

D.

siberakh1
                    Participant

Delamaine wrote:

I see this thread is kind of old, but it does discuss what I would like to know; specifically, when we might see more PYO dragons in stock. I’m really new to all this. Do stores ever sell PYOs (unpainted)? Maybe I could try to find some through stores? I notice ebay is all unicorns right now…

D.

Welcome Delamaine! πŸ™‚ The PYOs are only sold throught Windstone’s online store or they may throw a few up on ebay now and then. Sometimes people have extras they want to sell and put them up on ebay. They aren’t sold in stores though. The Windstone online store (https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/) is out of stock for most of their PYOs at the moment from their move from North Hollywood, CA to Corvallis, OR and are busy with mold making, casting and trying to get their stock back up. If there is a particular sculpt you are looking for, you can always try posting what you are looking for in the Flea Market area. πŸ™‚ There will be more PYO blanks! We’re all just patiently waiting. 8)

Susie
                      Keymaster

We should have more Paint Your Owns in the out of stock styles pretty soon. The trouble is, we produce rather small batches and they sell out quickly. Please keep an eye on the store for them and please send me emails to be placed on the waiting lists for the different PYO styles. That way I can notify you when they are back in stock. Hopefully there will be more very soon – and will be restocked every week or so as we get things under control. Thank you for your patience.

Sbianchi
                        Participant

Thanks for the update Susie! πŸ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.