Is there a name for a group of poads?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Is there a name for a group of poads?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Amstaff
    Participant

I was just wondering if there is a name for a group of poads? I tried searching but came up with nothing πŸ˜‰

A clutch? Gaggle? Herd? A Murder? LOL ! πŸ™‚

jmoore
      Participant

Clutter! πŸ™‚

Amstaff
        Participant

Clutter! πŸ™‚

Is it! Well thats cute, thanks πŸ™‚

Melody
          Keymaster

I was just wondering if there is a name for a group of poads? I tried searching but came up with nothing πŸ˜‰

I gave a group of poads the name “clutter” because at the time I had poad test paints all over my desk. I found out later that a group of cats is also called a clutter, though that doesn’t seem to be commonly used.

Prezaurian
            Participant

I gave a group of poads the name “clutter” because at the time I had poad test paints all over my desk. I found out later that a group of cats is also called a clutter, though that doesn’t seem to be commonly used.

Thanks to this, I looked up what groups of cats are called. And found out a couple neat things. There are three valid names for groups of domestic cats (clowder, clutter & glaring). Groups of wild cats are ‘dowt’ and ‘destruction’.

But the more interesting info on the web page (http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2011/07/a-group-of-cats-is-called-a-clowder/) was that cats are not the only animals who purr. Squirrels, guinea pigs, lemurs, and elephants (among others) can also apparently purr! πŸ˜€ I can only imagine what an elephant’s ‘purr’ must be like! lol

Ela_Hara
              Participant

HeeHee!
                My kitty Glaring surrounded my chair and glared at me, while I ate my fish dinner, hoping for a Lion’s share. πŸ˜‰

Neat information!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.