fbpx

is poodlesforyou a windstone forum member?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone is poodlesforyou a windstone forum member?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Participant

Jason
      Participant

If so i think she listed her red fire spectral dragon wrong on ebay. its a 1 out of 10 signed piece with a buy it now for 299 but in the description it says starting bid. I cant email her because I live in Canada and she only ships to the lower 48 so I am blocked. Can someone please email her who knows her and let her know before someone buys it at that price.

Thanks
        Kirin

Kujacker
        Participant

I don’t read anything in the auction that says that that’s the starting bid.
          Also, it’s an “or best offer” auction… so I doubt that it was an accident (if you’ve ever listed anything for auction and/or best offer, they are different set ups).
          She is a forum member. I believe her name is windstonefan.

I’ve dropped a line to the seller asking about it.

Kujacker wrote:

She says “Starting bid is a considerable amount less than what I pad to get him,” except that the actual auction doesn’t have a starting bid; just the buy it now or best offer.

I got a reply and it’s OK. The $299 is definitely the BIN price.

Jason
          Participant

Thanks for checking that out for me Dave.

I cant beleive its only 299. I have not seen a signed, limited (1out of10) piece go for so cheap in a long time. If I had the cash and she would ship to Canada i would have bought it….

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Ive bought from and sold to WindstoneFan-she is really great! She packages really well and yes, as you’ve seen, she replies quickly.

Kujacker
              Participant

The Castle [Dave wrote:

“]

Kujacker wrote:

She says “Starting bid is a considerable amount less than what I pad to get him,” except that the actual auction doesn’t have a starting bid; just the buy it now or best offer.

Haha then clearly I’m blind. I skimmed that auction a couple of times trying to find it 😆 It now reads “The buy it now is a considerable amount less than what I pad to get him.”

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.