fbpx

Is it just me?

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Is it just me?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

I have been getting the below screen a fair few times this weekend; took me a while just to get far enough to post this!

Internal Server Error
      The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
      Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Called ‘500 Internal Server Error’ on my browser tab. All my other regular website stumping grounds appear to be loading fine.

Carolyn
      Participant

I had problems too . Server must be having problems .

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Uh oh. Okay… I haven’t gotten it but that doesn’t mean anything. Please let me know if anyone continues to get errors or not!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

bayoudragon
          Participant

I get an Error 651 message… which basically doesn’t explain much. LOL.

Error 651: The Modem (or other connecting device) has reported an error.

The Windstone site is the only one I get this message for. IE automatically goes back online and reconnects me shortly afterward.

Edit: apparently this is a Windows 7 issue.

Jennifer
            Keymaster

The 500 Internal Server Error is a problem on our end, if it keeps happening.

Bayoudragon, the error you described is a local one, I’m afraid! Meaning it is on your end. If you need help figuring it out let me know and I can try to help you.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Grayfire_artz
              Participant

i got that today when i was almost able to order a batch of dragons… 🙁 i wonder if it’s connected to the ordering problem

Jennifer
                Keymaster

It’s been confirmed that the two problems are actually the same problem. There is something wrong with Windstone’s shipping calculator (essentially it is choking on the information it is pulling from UPS), which is bogging the whole server down and causing the Internal Server Errors.

There are folks working on it now. Please forgive our glitches!

Adaneth
                  Participant

Thanks for the info, Jennifer! Good to know it’s a known issue now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.