fbpx

Invasion!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Invasion!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Some years we’ve have problems with flying ants; every summer we have problems with regular ones that like to feast on our honey and jelly in the cupboards or anything on the counter. We use ant poison, ant traps, eucalyptus oil and the vaccuum cleaner to combat them.

Andrea
      Participant

We used to get the little black ants in our other place. Ew. I hated living there! We read that the ants, instead of having one colony with one queen, would be several different colonies living in the same area and not fighting like most other ants do.
        These little guys are also the reason we have no more horny toads πŸ˜₯ I loved those little guys and I miss them!
        Stupid ants!

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

Ants killed my former biology teacher’s tarantula he kept in the classroom. He had told the school to seal off the windows a long time ago because the ants could get in, and they didn’t listen. But when they had to shell out to pay for a brand new tarantula, they listened!

Melody
          Keymaster

I use “Larry’s herbal fly spray”, which is made for horses, on ants. It discourages them from continuing to use their entry holes into the house and it is non toxic.

Andrea
            Participant

We used 409 πŸ˜† It didn’t discourage them from coming in, but we had really clean counters! πŸ˜†

BDW
              Participant

😯 Talking of invasions:

http://www.maniacworld.com/ants-vs-printer.html

Blackdesertwind wrote:

😯 Talking of invasions:

http://www.maniacworld.com/ants-vs-printer.html

If I found that in my printer (our whole freaking building has ant problems, we’ve been instructed to not let the cat under the sink, there’s poisons down there) I don’t think I’d be filming it…. 😯

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

EEEEEEEEEWWWWW!

Laurie
                  Participant

Instant grits are supposed to work as well. Blows them up when the grits get wet after they eat them. 😈

2Huberts wrote:

Instant grits are supposed to work as well. Blows them up when the grits get wet after they eat them. 😈

What Purpledragonclaw said! EEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Yuuuuuuuurrrrrrgggggggg!!!!! 😯 😯 😯 *shudders*

twindragonsmum

tdm

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.