fbpx

Introduction

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Morrigan
    Participant

Hi all! πŸ™‚

I am a “new” Windstone collector from England. I first found out about these beautiful figures a number of years ago when I visited a shop in the New Forest that sold an array of dragons and unicorns. I was always drawn to them since I’ve always had a weakness/obsession for dragons. But at the time they weren’t in my budget so I never bought one.

I did buy my first couple of pieces a few weeks ago, however. It was only then that I found out the make was Windstone as I’d never heard of it before. I recently moved to the area the shop is in so I decided to splash out. πŸ™‚ I got the black/gold Lap Dragon and Fledgling Dragon then. I’ve since been back and gotten a couple of white unicorns as well as having purchased some more pieces online (love those black unis!). Through Ebay, I was introduced to a fellow forum member, DragonsCavern, who was selling her beautiful PYO unicorn. I loved her work so much that I commissioned another couple of pieces from her that she may upload in her gallery soon. πŸ™‚ I’m super excited about these.

My most recent purchases are the pretty Lavender and Blue coiled dragons. I’ve been checking out the “new items” in the store everyday since I found this site and it looks like I got lucky. I fell in love with them instantly, them being two of my favourite colours. And I really am fussy about colours hehe!

Well, that’s enough rambling from me. Just from lurking a little while, this place seems rather friendly. πŸ™‚

~Misato

Morrigan
      Participant

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

Welcome, welcome! It’s always great to meet another fanatic! πŸ˜† Congratulations on your new purchases!

BDW
          Participant

Misato!

Here are two stickies that help to find Important links for all new members:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3905
            http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3154

ENJOY!

Jasmine
            Participant

Welcome to the Forum. We’re all addicts here, you should fit right in. πŸ˜†

Stephanie
              Participant

Welcome! πŸ˜€

Laurie
                Participant

Hiya, nice to meet you. Boy, are you in trouble now. Cut up the credit cards!!! I’ve been here a month and bought like 20 new additions. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Maria
                  Participant

Haha! 2Huberts has the right idea. Consider yourself warned, Misato. And welcome. πŸ˜€

Maebnus
                    Participant

WELCOME!

Leigha
                      Participant

Welcome πŸ™‚

Morrigan
                        Participant

Nice to meet you all. πŸ™‚

This is already turning out to be another expensive hobby lol! Since having bought my first two pieces a few weeks ago, I’ve bought eleven more including the three PYO commissions. And I’m still looking for Black Flap Cats lol.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! πŸ™‚

lamortefille
                          Participant

Welcome to the madness and congrats on all of your new goodies! πŸ˜€

Laurie
                            Participant

Misato wrote:

This is already turning out to be another expensive hobby lol! Since having bought my first two pieces a few weeks ago, I’ve bought eleven more including the three PYO commissions. And I’m still looking for Black Flap Cats lol.

Zelda has one up on ebay.
                              http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110244156793&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=001

told ya to cut up the credit cards πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

wolflodge100
                              Participant

Welcome to the Windstone enabalers club! πŸ˜†

Morrigan
                                Participant

2Huberts wrote:

Misato wrote:

Zelda has one up on ebay.
                                  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110244156793&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=001

told ya to cut up the credit cards πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Thanks for that, I saw that earlier today. I’m actually looking for the other two Flap Cats (the one sticking out its tongue and the open-eyed) so I’m safe for now lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.