Introducing…

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy Introducing…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Mondo Fuzzy!! As soon as I saw this fellow, I knew what I was going to name him XD
      Susie must have known I’ve been sick this week (and had a particularly bad day today ><) because he arrived on my doorstep with my order 🙂 He's already very protective of his fuzzy friends! This fuzzy was wrangled and tamed by the lovely miss Sasha 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Carolyn
      Participant

I made that one . They squirm when you pet them . So funny to see one here . I sent Windstone them and dustbunnies . Susie told me one ended up in the paint area and ended up with a mohawk . I guess he wanted to be different . lol

Hannah
        Participant

Susie just told me that you made him too!! Thats so awesome XD thank you, Sasha!!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Susie
          Keymaster

Yes! “Mondo” was one of a group of really big soft fuzzies that Sasha domesticated and sent to me – Sasha – several of them have taken off to give people special attention! And several of them are staying here, giving me special attention! The Dust Bunnies continue to move about the factory, as dust bunnies are bound to do… and the bats are flying about too!

Carolyn
            Participant

Thats very true , dustbunnies move about . Some have been doing that here too . I guess they get tried of staying in the same places . They are sneaky too .
              Image what the ones with cat nip will be up to .

Tell me, you put him too! ! That is terrible XD thank you,

LOL! At least you get colors, I mentioned that I kept getting red ones, now Susie deliberately puts them in there adding notes that they want to see the rest of their family. LOL!

Kyrin

fatalbeauty
              Participant

thought it was only me getting the same colors, I keep getting yellow ones that usually seem to have a unibrow on them… O.o

edit: before that I always used to get dark brown reallly spikey ones…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Sirithiliel
                Participant

thought it was only me getting the same colors, I keep getting yellow ones that usually seem to have a unibrow on them… O.o

All of mine so far have been white =P

Bodine
                  Participant

Fuzzy Family-There are big ones,little ones,twins,loners,long ones,short ones,spotted ones too.Lots of Fuzzy love for you! :love:
                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Alass, I put “Love Fuzzy” as I thought the instructions were in the note section on my order for my pebble wolves and ….Narry a fuzzy to be seen. 🙁 I guess they do not like to come live in canada or maybe I didn’t do it right. I was kinda looking forward to seeing what I got for the little fuzzy wonders. 🙁 Maybe next time I order… one will come. I see all the fuzzies everyone else gets and thought I’d see if I could get one too.

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

*paws at the screen* so many fuzzies!

1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

the brown ones are happening again! *cries*

1. Mother Meerkat

@ Branzyboo: No Fuzzies????? !!!!

Oh Noes!….How about I send you mine? They are not safe at my home because ‘Pixie Cat’ thinks they are her toys. They deserve a good home.

When you place your next order, I will send them to you. ^_^

Bodine
                        Participant

:bigsmile: Careful what you ask for.heeheehee :p

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.