fbpx

Internet outages today

Home Forums Miscellany Community Internet outages today

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    MandBsMom
    Participant

Sooooo apparently there are internet outages over parts of the US today….Netflix, Twitter, Pinterest….and noteably, Paypal is reporting some outages. Just wondering on the ETA of the poads/sparkly pebbles…..

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Susie
      Keymaster

Thank you m&b’s mom! Paypal went down for me for a moment – in fact my internet connection went down – I turned off my computer and turned it back on again and its works. (What I learned from watching The IT Crowd). Someone called to tell us that the forum was down earlier today, and then just a few minutes ago someone trying to make a purchase was stuck because Paypal wasn’t working.

Obviously we’d be smart to make sure all was working well before we put anything new into our store! The earliest we’ll be ready for that is late today – we’ll see what is going on then – we might not be ready than anyway. We are so sorry for the long delay with those Young Poads and Glitter kitties… we wanted to let you purchase several small items all at once to save on shipping so we are preparing a lot of new products for the store.

Dragoneer_88
        Participant

I’m not getting PM alert emails. They’re not in my spam box either. Is anyone having this problem or is it just me?

Susie
          Keymaster

We may have other problems of our own – not due to the internet being broken – I’ll let Clay know about the PM alert emails.

Susie
            Keymaster
              Natasha
              Participant

Paypal is back online.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Susie
                Keymaster

Paypal may be off and on – when I was making postage labels I had to do a LOT of “retrying”. Other things may be that way as well.

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

is everything okay now? really would love to get a sparkle kitty today….

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Susie
                    Keymaster

I just checked and there are still internet disruptions causing Paypal to be down (or going up and down) in many places. Here’s a link to DownDetector http://downdetector.com/status/paypal/map/ We have a California customer who tried several times to pay us through paypal today and it simply would not work. It would not be a good idea for us to offer anything new for sale in conditions like this! We are hard enough on the internet when we have a popular item in our store under normal conditions. So no sparkle kitties or foxes or Young Poads today. Sorry!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.