Interested in Rainbow Spectrals

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Interested in Rainbow Spectrals

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    LuvsDragons
    Participant

LuvsDragons
      Participant

Just putting some feelers out there. I am interested in rainbow spectral and rainbow rising spectral dragons. Preferably in good condition and reasonable priced. Thanx!! πŸ˜€

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Melody hasn’t made any sitting rainbow spectrals yet. Since the color is retired, IDK if she ever will, but here’s to hoping! GB somehow managed to sneak one out of the factory (ok Im pretty sure Melody knew she had it lol) so she has the only one out there (so far)

LuvsDragons
          Participant

What about Emerald Dragons?

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Both the Rising Spectral and the Spectral came in Emerald.

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Indeed-they are very hard to come by! Ive only ever seen less than 5 emerald sitting spectrals come up for sale since 2007. I have been looking for a reasonably priced replacement since the stupid post office broke mine 😑 I think someone here is selling their sitting emerald spectral for about $245. More than I’d be willing to spend, so good luck if you decide to go for her πŸ˜‰

Here’s a quick list for you

Emerald-Regular production sitting and rising spectrals
                Peacock-Regular production sitting and rising spectrals
                White-Limited Production sitting and rising spectrals (these were made after white was retired)
                Brown-Limited Production rising spectral (no sitting)-these were also made after brown was retired
                Ruby-Regular Production rising spectral-no sitting yet
                Rainbow-same as Ruby
                Silver-Limited Production sitting spectrals-no risers yet

Gold, Black Gold, Red Fire and Emerald Peacock-Both sitting and rising Regular Production

Copper Patina-Limited Production sitting and rising (I think they are sold out at the moment)

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

There is ONE sitting rainbow spectral that I know of. If I remember correctly Melody gifted it to one lucky forum member.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

LuvsDragons
                  Participant

I appreciate everyone helpin me out. I have only found Windstone within the last month and of course I see pics of all of these awesome color schemes but have no idea how to find them or even if I can find them. So thank you guys!!! πŸ˜€

I have a rainbow riser that i *may* be willing to part with… only problem is lol i haven’t actually seen him in person yet. He’s currently at my home in PA (is in GA right now). They said he looked to be mint. Ionno tho just yet lol… id wanna actually see him first before i make that decision.. however i wont be home officially until dec/jan =/..

LuvsDragons
                    Participant

That’s okay. I’m in no hurry. If you decide to sell him let me know. πŸ˜€

Maria
                      Participant

Hi, Swoltanski. I’m breaking up my Spectral collection, and my Rainbow Riser and both Emerald Spectrals are for sale. Feel free to check out the thread here in the Flea Market section. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.