fbpx

Impromptu Windstone forum member Toronto meetup

Home Forums Miscellany Community Impromptu Windstone forum member Toronto meetup

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

Before I forget (life has been terribly busy and somewhat unpredictable lately), I recently found myself in Toronto on short notice for a much needed, albeit short, break from work for the holiday weekend at Anime North.  My friend and I were able to meet up for a lovely dinner with Scathach and dragonmedley before I had a photoshoot.  I had a great time in Toronto and it was great meeting everyone!  We definitely need to do this again sometime!

Bodine
      Participant

Hi ladies!I recognize one lovely smiling face.Ms Sarah,great to see you happy.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

StormDancer
        Participant

Looks like everyone had fun. You are all beautiful! Now who is who??

Looking for:
          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Angelika_Zen
          Participant

Hello girls!! It’s nice that you were able to meet up 🙂

If there’s ever anyone up for a tattoo convention (in Toronto, I mean) let me know!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

dragonmedley
            Participant

It was a lot of fun 🙂 so much to say, so little time!

From left to right: Scathach, Siberakh, dragonmedley (me) and Siberakh’s friend who was a really good sport with all the Windstone talk! Don’t know if we created another collector that day or not…

Michelle, I look happy because for once, I don’t look goofy on a picture 😀

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.