fbpx

Impending silence… is now over

Home Forums Miscellany Community Impending silence… is now over

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Have a good time. πŸ™‚

BDW
    Participant

PSsssstt! Bring me with you….

Laurie
      Participant

Oh sure, nominate me to answer all kinds of questions then run to Africa. I see how you are!!! πŸ˜‰

Skylover
        Participant

Wow, that sounds exciting! Enjoy your vacation!

Maria
          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

have a GREAT time! Just remember to respect that bike. You don’t want to end up like me right now

No, I sure don’t. I’ll definitely drive carefully; especially since I need it the weekend after I get back from Corsica and Sardinia for the Buell Days in France.

Maria
            Participant

Jvargas0667 wrote:

Sounds like a dream trip. Have a great time! If the ALSK does come up while your away, we’ll make sure to get you some pictures…. πŸ‘Ώ

Oh, you are evil! XD

Maria
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

OMG!! You are so well traveled and LUCKY!! Have fun girl! Please take pics. Africa is one of the few places I want to go but havent been yet.

I hope this is the first of many trips there. Africa fascinates me, and I’m so blessed that this opportunity to spend a few days there popped up. I’ll be sure to tell you all about it when I get back.

Maria
                Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

PSsssstt! Bring me with you….

I’d love to. The people I’m travelling with are both natural French speakers, one being my old teacher from the AKAD college… It’s going to be a crash course in French for me.

Maria
                  Participant

2Huberts wrote:

Oh sure, nominate me to answer all kinds of questions then run to Africa. I see how you are!!! πŸ˜‰

Ey, I already did the whole answering-questions-on-my-own-subforum myself, and it’s lots of fun. So there. I’ll come back just in time to see that you survived it. πŸ˜€

Elena
                    Participant

Have a GREAT trip and bring back lots of pics!!! πŸ˜€

BDW
                      Participant

foxfeather wrote:

Have a GREAT trip and bring back lots of pics!!! πŸ˜€

What Foxfeather said! πŸ˜€

Duld
                        Participant

oooohhh I am so green with envy now, take care, (and I hope they’ll PARDON YOUR FRENCH hmnohaha

Maria
                          Participant

Heehee, they’ll have to, BRoS. Luckily both speak Swiss German, so if I get utterly stuck, we can still communicate. πŸ˜€

Maria
                            Participant

Oh my, I’m back, and facing the most challenging catchup yet. I have 329 new posts on 11 pages to go through… I think I’ll be replying to old topics until next week!

Skigod377
                              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Oh my, I’m back, and facing the most challenging catchup yet. I have 329 new posts on 11 pages to go through… I think I’ll be replying to old topics until next week!

You need to start a new one and tell us about your trip!! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.