fbpx

I'm still here……

Home Forums Miscellany Community I'm still here……

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

πŸ˜€ you guys are so awesome!! πŸ˜€ thank you for all the encouragement :3

I keep getting scared. I’ve never been gone for over 4 month in needless to say 6000 miles away.

With the Internet, email and Skype, distances are moot πŸ™‚ Remember that!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bodine
      Participant

Since you will be sketching when you can,IF at all possible,sketch one of the so very cool old castles with a Pena dragon.If you can of course.How cool it would be though,a Windstone aloft a real castle that you sketched while actually being there,looking at it.How cool would that be?I want a copy,if you do one of course,for framing and display in my “Dragon’s Den”,please??It will be in very good company. :bigsmile:
        We all wish you a safe and very happy journey.It may be a little scary walking out the door but look where your path is leading you this time.GO FOR IT!!!As Bilbo said:”It is a dangerous business when you step onto the road”….but just think where it will lead you.No fear,pure excitement!What a fabulous learning experience for you.Jeff and I have talked many times about visiting England,only in our faraway dreams I’m sure but you are actually going.How cool!! I can’t wait to see photos.Don’t forget your camera! πŸ˜€
        BON VOYAGE!! πŸ˜‰

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Grayfire_artz
        Participant

Since you will be sketching when you can,IF at all possible,sketch one of the so very cool old castles with a Pena dragon.If you can of course.How cool it would be though,a Windstone aloft a real castle that you sketched while actually being there,looking at it.How cool would that be?

That is a pretty cool idea! But if you you go to my DA account, you’ll see some of the genre I more commonly enjoy is for sketching.

I want a copy,if you do one of course,for framing and display in my “Dragon’s Den”,please??It will be in very good company.

If I do happen to sketch one, I won’t mind selling a print of it πŸ™‚

Ann

So exciting! I hope you have a ton of fun over there, enjoy the history!

Heather
            Participant

Safe travels, and have a wonderful time! πŸ™‚

Grayfire_artz
              Participant

Thank you!! πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

My sister missed her flight, and the trip is cancelled. She had a major panic attack and won’t be able to travel to England. So she is home and safe.

dragonmedley
                  Participant

My sister missed her flight, and the trip is cancelled. She had a major panic attack and won’t be able to travel to England. So she is home and safe.

Oh no!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Chloe
                    Participant

***hugs*** Glad you are safe.

Falcolf
                      Participant

I’m glad she’s okay! πŸ™

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

Oh, I’m soooo sorry! πŸ™ I HATE panic attacks… Big Hugzez grayfire

twindragonsmum

tdm

Copper83
                          Participant

I’m so sorry to hear this. I’m glad you’re okay though. Maybe another time.

Oh lordy, I remember doing the same thing several times in my early twenties. You couldn’t get me on a plane for love or money in those days. I still hate traveling, but I’m a bit better with it now and have learned how to mostly manage the panic. Events like yesterday can set things off again though. πŸ™

Home and safe is all that matters now. HUGE hugs, greyfire. You’ll get through this, and other opportunities WILL appear.

Grayfire_artz
                            Participant

Well last monday I supposed to fly out to england…but I had a massive panic attack… it was really scary I hyperventilated for 3 hours lost body heat and turned very white. I saw a doctor yesterday because since the big panic attack I have had regular small ones. My blood pressure right now is to high and I’ve been struggling to eat. I’ll have to see another doctor soon to see if there is a possible way of coping. At the moment I’m okay but I keep have moments of being very ill and my chest hurts during moments like that I usually pass out. So right now I’m really struggling to cope…

Thanks you for your support…

I’m going to start painting as soon as possible to try and get another ticket…

Chloe
                              Participant

Panic attacks are horrible and traumatic. I have them, myself. πŸ™ I am definitely thinking of you and wishing you all the best coping right now.

***hugs***

You’ll get to England….it’s not going anywhere. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.