I'm Still Alive…..Sorta

Home Forums Miscellany Community I'm Still Alive…..Sorta

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

Hey guys, sorry to have dissapeared on you again…..Been having a lot of trouble with migraines and the new medication they have me on. I can’t stare at the computer screen for more than like 5 min at a time so haven’t really been on.

If anyone needs to contact me, or if I owe you something, i.e. pictures, information, product, please contact me and let me know. I’ve lost track of so much over the last 2 months including having to drop all my classes in school. I’m really sorry if I was supposed to get back to you and haven’t.

I do try and check my actual e-mail so can be best reached there: schalacat13 at yahoo dot com

I may not be back here very often but I love and miss you all.

Bob

I hope you feel better and that Santa brings you something that will help you with those headaches.

🙁 Feel better. I never talked to you before but regardless I hate to hear of anyone’s suffering. I have my own issues and it SUCKS so I can kinda empathize.

*hug* I hope you find something to conquer those migraines, I really do!

machineguts
          Participant

I’m so sorry to hear that you are still having trouble with those migraines, Cat. 🙁 I hope this clears up very soon for you, I can’t imagine how uncomfortable and painful that must feel. Thanks so much for updating us, I’ve been wondering where you went. *Hugs*

Katherine
            Participant

I am so sorry about that! I hope you are able to get these migraines resolved! *hugs*

I hope your migranes clear up there, Cat… I know how uncomfortable they can be, as I get them from time to time (just the other day the smell of peanuts set one off… :shrug: ) I can’t imagine getting them all the time for months on end.

Glad to hear from you though!

**hugs**

Maria
              Participant

Lotsa hugs for you, Cat! I hope the migraines at least leave you alone for Christmas so you can enjoy a couple peacful days.

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

I had a relatively good day today, got a lot accomplished, like actualy cleaning the growing mountain of “stuff” piling up in the corner of the room was about to my waist, could have hid a small herd of children in there…….I atribute it to some really good Plaisir Yogourt Fraise Schweizer Milchschokolade. Love you Maria! <3

Maria
                  Participant

XD Glad I could help!

Lokie
                    Participant

I’m glad to hear you are alive and kicking. I hope you start feeling better soon (preferably, right now).

lamortefille
                      Participant

Lots of good thoughts heading your way! *hugs*

dragonmedley
                        Participant

Bummer! I hope these migraines can clear up soon…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

LadyFirebird
                          Participant

I’m adding my best wishes here as well for you to feel better. How miserable that must be that your whole life is disrupted because of these migraines. I really, really hope they go away soon! It would be wonderful to have you on a regular basis–to migraine headaches–eat hot death and die! 👿

Jasmine
                            Participant

That sucks, Cat. Hope those go away soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.